Has anyone here try P90X?

D

DoctorsAdvocate

Just curious, im normally very skeptical to tv infomercials. But this stuff looks pretty beleivable. What do you guys think of it?

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xixi8PBnU9I"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xixi8PBnU9I" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

It looks from the videos I have seen that it is a dvd/book set? am I wrong?

if so, don't waste your money. You can get the same and better info by just reading the S&P

" I've been using Power 90 for over a year now. I have to say I have been seeing results, and I'm only 17. My dad let me use his credit card to buy the thing. Every few weeks after receiving the P90 DVD, I was sent "free gifts" one after another. Resistance Bands, P90X DVD Set, Power Half-Hour, and so on. Turns out that when my dad went to the bank he had to pay over $200 for all of these "free gifts". He phoned the company and they made some crap excuse that we agreed to "buy" these "free gifts". My dad had them cancel our subscription and hadn't heard from them for a year until recently, they send a bill for $50, saying that we didn't pay for one of the so called "free gifts" they sent us. So far we've spent over $250 on a product which should have been only $72.80 (3 payments of 19.95 + 12.95 s&h)."

source: http://www.infomercialscams.com/scams/power_90

There are many other stories mostly involving people being given the runaround and having mystery charges and extra charges on credit/debit. The workouts are sound but the company is not. And if you're wondering, the P90 is the previous version of the P90X. Same company, essentially the same product, same issues as you'll find similar complaints about both on that site.

The guy is making money off of idiots who are too stupid to realize that hard work is required for fitness, and too lazy to sweat.

I'd love to have investors to formulate a "health system."

Glycemic Index, MMA, Old-school, hardcore, and hot bitches would be my focus points. I'd hire some athletes coming out of surgery, and some fitness models post-pregnancy, and get some perfect before-and-after shots. I would even market a supplement to assist in training. It'd be a grab bag silver bullet type, no guess-work required for the idiots. Placebo effect might even get me some repeat buys.

Also, I convinced a guy that Liddell crosses his arms to pay tribute to his fitness system, P-90X.

His videos are nothing special. Work out hard 5 days a week and change your workouts to avoid stagnation.

$72.80 will get ya Ross' II and some decent second-hand adjustable weights.

Fuck gimmicks.

Speaking of Ross, anyone read his new article? It does pretty well with this thread.

I actually watched the infommercial for this. "All you need is a set of weights and a chin-up bar and about an hour a day."

a scam in the fitness industry i would have never guessed that

no i havne't but someone told me that the stupid curl monkeys at my gym were speculating that i get my workouts from that.

"All you need is a set of weights and a chin-up bar and about an hour a day."

I think someone is leaking the S&P's secrets to the makers of P90X

I've been doing P90X for a little over a month and I enjoy it. Yeah, if you already have a good workout in place, you don't need it. That could be said about every exercise video and book on the market. With all the free information on the internet, you never need to buy anything except the equipment. P90X has gotten me to push harder than I did on my own and so it has been worth it for me. I work out alone and it's nice trying to keep up with someone else.

I've been doing P90X for a little over a month and I enjoy it. Yeah, if you already have a good workout in place, you don't need it. That could be said about every exercise video and book on the market. With all the free information on the internet, you never need to buy anything except the equipment. P90X has gotten me to push harder than I did on my own and so it has been worth it for me. I work out alone and it's nice trying to keep up with someone else.

lmao this must be some p90x employee spamming our site!

Wasn't that a gun used in that old James Bond video game for N64?

That game kicks all other FPS games asses.

LOL! A classic game.

temple%20tip%201a.jpg

::shoots Sonny with the Magnum in the Temple::

Bwahahahahaha

Back