Has anyone here actually criticized Edmond Tarverdyan before RR lost the championship?

{<RR}

That came before Ronda lost. Some people tried to claim that this was not only proper form, but that she was clearly more technical than Holly Holm, the highly decorated actual boxer. The rest of us (those with functional eyes, that is) couldn't do much more than laugh.

Ronda's judo is 100% legit. Her armbars are 100% legit. Her boxing (and striking in general) is the most awful pile of garbage in MMA.

Her striking was good enough to tko Correia.

This forum used to worship him before RR lost the belt. Guys here traveled to his gym, some even hitch hiked, to learn his wisdom and skills... but like typical Sherdog, she lost 1 fight and Sherdoggers threw him off the bus and acted like they never knew him. Sad really. I've been thinking of starting him a GoFundMe ever since.

Was anyone not criticizing Edmund?

He ruined Ellenberger well before that.

Ronda's stand up game was always unimpressive, but she's never had to worry about that because the women's division was in the stone age when she was champ.

After she lost everyone started complaining about her striking coach, but it was also the same coach that was by her when she was winning a bunch of fights in under a minute and accumulated a lot of title defenses.

Was there anyone among you who criticized him when she was actually winning?
Yeah right after he said he could beat Aldo

Shit even Meisha told her she didn't know how to hit pads. Are you serious with this thread? Edmunds was called a fraud long before Ronda lost to Holly.

pretty sure most of us knew the guy was a joke and Ronda was just getting by on favorable stylistic match ups and her own judo skill which she had before Eddie

I've only had good things to say about this brilliant man. To quote the footballer/philosopher known as "Beast Mode", I'm thankful.

Oh my God I wish I still had my recorder from elementary school!

I think I'm gonna go back to bed cause there's no way this day is gonna get any better than watching that video.

I went to through a very interesting "You got to love Ronda" thread from 2013 earlier today, in the TUF section. Bump-worthy but honestly the TUF section is a graveyard now.

Here it is if you're interested in seeing who the Ronda supporters, defenders, and whiteknights were... or at least who the idiots were who drank the hype kool-aide. Believe it or not, even Edmond had fans on sherdog.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/youve-got-to-love-ronda.2611987/

Edit: Notable post from thread:

I think Rhonda and her monkey coach are jokes. She acts more like the unproven challenger than the champ who owns the strap. I was never a real fan of hers but respected she had skillz and deserved to be the champ, now after watching the show I'm crossing fingers she gets her ass beat & humbled and go from champ to chump and take that hump of a joke coach Edmond with you.

Yea he was told to fuck off a few times in the thread for using Comic Sans, but the msg remains valid.

Last edited:
We all saw how shit her striking was, we all saw what a douche he was, he was getting all the shit way before she lost

Jokes aside, I am sure his gym is full of savages that have skill and train hard. He just doesn't seem to have the resume that would suggest he is capable of maintaining Honda at the top, or others for that matter.

Ronda's stand up game was always unimpressive, but she's never had to worry about that because the women's division was in the stone age when she was champ.

After she lost everyone started complaining about her striking coach, but it was also the same coach that was by her when she was winning a bunch of fights in under a minute and accumulated a lot of title defenses.

Was there anyone among you who criticized him when she was actually winning?
sherdog made fun of him on the tuf season, the floyd boxing challenge...

Would you make the argument that she's a better striker than Bethe? Honestly?

<36>
I'm trolling a bit, but their fight was a striking match(a short one) which she won, so, in their fight, she put her tools to a better use than Correia. Her actual proficiency in striking is relevant mostly in how it compares to that of her adversaries in what happens in their fights. If you have only one good tool but you put it to use everytime(shuffle shuffle H-bomb) then it's as good as it needs to be. Who is the best striker between Schilling and Kato? Reem and Bigfoot?

Everyone, I think. She would have lost to Miesha if Miesha hadn't clinched every time like a moron.

I think that prior to Holly, everyone who lost to Ronda (with the exception of Carmouche, maybe) lost more do to stupidity and a bad game plan than due to lack of skill.

been a critic since i first saw him on TUF. i've disliked armenians since Karo on TUF. and the Kardashians

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back