Has anyone ever used any podcast shill service? (Blue Apron, MeUndies, Squarespace etc...)

Medulla Omoplata

Mayberry Comptroller
@Silver
Reaction score
I never have. I'm not an avid podcast listener but I'll throw on JRE or How stuff Works or something when I'm driving by myself for an hour sometimes. It seems like all these guys advertise the same services, and I've never once been tempted to try one. Actually that's not true, I'm curious about Me Undies as I enjoy a well-fitting pair of underwear, I like the support high-end brands offer, it's like a pillow for my package.

Blue Apron, Me Undies, Square Space. That's all I can think of off the top of my head.
Obviously Joe Rogan advertises ONNIT.

Has anyone used any of these services or another service that you've heard of on a podcast? How was the experience. I wonder how effective this advertising is.

I never have. I'm not an avid podcast listener but I'll throw on JRE or How stuff Works or something when I'm driving by myself for an hour sometimes. It seems like all these guys advertise the same services, and I've never once been tempted to try one. Actually that's not true, I'm curious about Me Undies as I enjoy a well-fitting pair of underwear, I like the support high-end brands offer, it's like a pillow for my package.

Blue Apron, Me Undies, Square Space. That's all I can think of off the top of my head.
Obviously Joe Rogan advertises ONNIT.

Has anyone used any of these services or another service that you've heard of on a podcast? How was the experience. I wonder how effective this advertising is.

ONNIT - Amazing.

Signed up at Nature Box way back just to get a free sample.

Tried that Five Four Club for a few months back when I used to listen to TFATK. Ugly clothes and sometimes you'd get like a shirt, a pair of socks, and a hat for the month.

The dumbest one is Boll and Branch sheets. "We sell the finest quality sheets, and cut out the middleman, so you get the best price!"

I checked out their prices after hearing the stupid commercials a million times.

Fucking $200 for plain white sheets. And they are all made in india and indonesia. Big fucking deal, you pay $20 to make those sheets...

ALSO, ALSO they say their fucking cotton is ORGANIC.

Falling for advertising in 2017.

<Prem973>

I purchased a fleshlight back when Joe was sponsored by them. It was alright, a massive pain to clean though. It was more hassle than it was worth in the end I threw it in the bin. I often wonder if some poor refuse worker has come across it filled with one of my ancient loads.

i did preparewithben a few months ago - got 2 orders of MRE's with 150 meals a piece for 99 bucks each.

i check out onnit here and there but not really in the market for any workout equipment or supplements.

I purchased a fleshlight back when Joe was sponsored by them. It was alright, a massive pain to clean though. It was more hassle than it was worth in the end I threw it in the bin. I often wonder if some poor refuse worker has come across it filled with one of my ancient loads.
<KingstonFrown>

Also my wife has ordered Blue Apron before but she doesn't listen to podcasts. The dishes are a little more difficult than they like to make out but they are always tasty as fuck.

i did preparewithben a few months ago - got 2 orders of MRE's with 150 meals a piece for 99 bucks each.

i check out onnit here and there but not really in the market for any workout equipment or supplements.
You can usually stack generic supps off Amazon for way less then the Onnit shit. I for one really like the Cordyceps mushrooms with some caffeine, B12, and Primatene before a hard workout. That's like $25 tops, Shroomtech is like $60.

Hey bro, one man's trash is another man's treasure.

I tried Onnit’s Alpha Brain and Shroomtech for two months. Was a waste of money. Barely any stimulation ftom either. It just gave me slight head change.

Using the Wim Hof method breathing exercise before I start my work day and before I go to sleep feels like it has a better effect on me. It clears your mind so you can focus if you want and it clears your mind so you can relax and fall asleep. Also...$free.99.

Onnit was ok
Blue apron seems enticing but a bit expensive
Nature box was actually really good

I don't listen to podcasts and I don't know what you consider a shill service, but I had someone send me a Blue Apron package as a gift. It was nice, great food, but it's a bit expensive to use in the long term.

Noo but NPR podcasts have me looking into Betterment. Hopefully people on here have some experience.

Adam Carolla and Dr Drew advertised a shaving cream called Cremo that is the only thing I use now. Switched from Gillette which felt like gross chemicals on my face, and now do a wet shave. Feels a million times better.

I did Dollar Shave Club because of some podcast. It was pretty good but I probably shave like 3 times a year so not sure why I even bothered tbh

Nah, I've thought of maybe trying out a Casper Mattress when I decide to get a new one. Haven't looked too much into it though.

Got a MVMT watch. I get complimented on it all the time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back