Has anyone ever gived money to some facebook or app game to advance in the game ???

Have you ever given money to these type of Facebook / phone app games to get ahead in the game?

• Total voters
I said yes, as I play all the Topps card trader apps (except soccer — FUCK soccer) and a couple of times I’ve spent $1.39 on gems to chase cards I want. At first I felt like a real chump, but then I remembered I have a job and can afford to spend money on whatever the fuck I want, and second, it’s three dollars. I would spend way more than that just getting a coffee that I only drink half of.

They got me once. I was unemployed and really wanted to play unlimited family feud

Come to think of it, and the wife pointed it out - I did give like $10 to an obscure game called Well of Souls, it's so old and random I'm sure nobody's ever heard of it - I got a Golden Soul out of it which allowed me to talk to my in game captured pokemon type things

OMG

It's an excitable file you download and predates phone and facebook games

The worst part is one day I was playing and the chat from other players was going on about Michael Jackson dying, I'm like yeah right - turned on CNN and Wold Blitzer was almost crying about it

WTF

Nope but I've decided to buy a Nintendo Switch.

Not much of a gamer and have not owned a game console since Game Cube.

Nope but I've decided to buy a Nintendo Switch.

Not much of a gamer and have not owned a game console since Game Cube.

I've had a Wii for like the last 5 years and that's it lol

Yeah there was one I was one of the top in the world and it had a lot of players

Most the other top people were spending hundreds per month but I was free player until one war weekend when our alliances were neck and neck I spent $20 to win by a hair

But I usually pay 60 for console games so I don't really feel bad for spending 20 on a game I spent so many hours on

It's not quite a facebook game but I spent between 5-10 on Gunbound, many years ago. It just made it more fun because other people can't grief you by having the strongest items.

@Clippy

Okay so I played Farmville again I am being serious here I really did I am now at level 100 haaah and to my surprise there are other people still playing this thing like its 2009 all over again lol.

What a repetitive pop up city shit this game is. hahahaa

@Clippy

Okay so I played Farmville again I am being serious here I really did I am now at level 100 haaah and to my surprise there are other people still playing this thing like its 2009 all over again lol.

What a repetitive pop up city shit this game is. hahahaa

lol the effect I have on people

i thought about shelling out the $4 deals that the 8 ball pool game throws out regularly, just to get a cue with higher stats. but then I think about it and end up not doing that.

damn game is addicting though.

People really get hook up with this SocMed games.

Candy Crash, Mafia Wars etc,

People I that I thought will never play a video game got hooked up, I even know people who lost their Jobs because of it some even use Bots to gain an advantage.

Hey no Botters!!!

People really get hook up with this SocMed games.

Candy Crash, Mafia Wars etc,

People I that I thought will never play a video game got hooked up, I even know people who lost their Jobs because of it some even use Bots to gain an advantage.

Hey no Botters!!!

I never got into Farmville specifically but me and the wife were both into some Sims facebook game where you build a house and get stuff for your house and people can visit your house etc etc

I never got into Farmville specifically but me and the wife were both into some Sims facebook game where you build a house and get stuff for your house and people can visit your house etc etc

ah I think I saw one of my colleagues playing that sims type game, another big thing at our office are the puzzles like the crime investigation stuff and the find the missing item types.

Farmville I can say got more retarded and its just filled with pop ups promoting more expansions and shit and it will definitely annoy any person who is new to the game.

I tried playing Farmville 2 but because their damn non stop pop ups about reminders to their promos I did not even tried playing it.

Back