Has anyone ever gived money to some facebook or app game to advance in the game ???

Have you ever given money to these type of Facebook / phone app games to get ahead in the game?

• Total voters
I will be pissed off too I easily get pissed off now adays.

So do I, that's why the doctor keeps trying to throw blood pressure pills at me

I was coming to a stop light to make a right turn and the light was yellow so I felt I was far enough away I shouldn't try to bust through this yellow light.

Guy in a truck behind me honks his horn

What an asshole, I was pissed and swearing

So I just stayed at the red light for a while to REALLY hold him up.

It seems like most games are really just explosive advertisement things, full of adds. Facebook build a house or farm type games give you the option to put real money into the game to get fake money faster to advance in the game.

I recently got the Trailer Park Boys app game cause I love Trailer Park Boys. It's surprisingly fun and addictive .. I wasn't expecting that. But it keeps trying to get me to give it real money to get game money .... I would never do it, but this is the closest I've ever to come to considering it ... $3.99 for 250 in game Liquors or something

Anyway I made a poll answer the question and let's talk about it

House Clippy bros GTFIH

@22k @the answer @paperclip101 @Grrrr

Give me money to avance your membership with House Clippy
No. Games are for children

So do I, that's why the doctor keeps trying to throw blood pressure pills at me

I was coming to a stop light to make a right turn and the light was yellow so I felt I was far enough away I shouldn't try to bust through this yellow light.

Guy in a truck behind me honks his horn

What an asshole, I was pissed and swearing

So I just stayed at the red light for a while to REALLY hold him up.

Speaking off Farmville I started playing again just now because of this thread.

I was surprise all my items are still there from way back 2009, damn.

Speaking off Farmville I started playing again just now because of this thread.

I was surprise all my items are still there from way back 2009, damn.

Do you have like 4,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000
built game credits???

Cause if not that's a rip

Yes only one time. I donated money to a go fund me account to help pay for a dog to have surgery. I only donated $5. Since then I always get emails from go fund me about making more donations.

What game is Dog Surgery? I can't find it on the facebook

Do you have like 4,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000
built game credits???

Cause if not that's a rip

nah just around 1,300,000 plus and no Farmville cash bonus.

I Think Farmville started in early 2009 or mid 2009, I remember back then there was this story in the news of a young mother who let her 3 month old baby to starve to death because she can't stop playing farmville.

Now I am thinking that baby would have been like 8 or 9 years old by now.

I just planted a ton of mellons today !!!

nah just around 1,300,000 plus and no Farmville cash bonus.

I Think Farmville started in early 2009 or mid 2009, I remember back then there was this story in the news of a young mother who let her 3 month old baby to starve to death because she can't stop playing farmville.

Now I am thinking that baby would have been like 8 or 9 years old by now.

I just planted a ton of mellons today !!!

That Mother should be forced to tend a real farm until she collapses and dies- working 24 hours a day non stop

Terrible

Sometimes you need a few supplements to play at your best.

Like the people who think everybody who beats them is cheating because they themselves are cheating?

Don't give them any more money Clippy. It's a trap.

No, I'd never spend a penny on shit like that. But I have a gambler-holic friend who has spent thousands of dollars on mobile games where you can't even win anything real. Just to be the best...

No, I'd never spend a penny on shit like that. But I have a gambler-holic friend who has spent thousands of dollars on mobile games where you can't even win anything real. Just to be the best...

I've put more than 20$ but not more than 50$ into Puzzle and Dragons. That game is tha shizz! I don't give money to the thing anymore but as a former drunk recluse and extra money I said"frigg it!" and would buy magic stones lol.

But that eventually needed to be beer and rum money =/

We had something similar when I was growing up... we called them arcades. Back then you put actual money into a machine. Does that count?

We had something similar when I was growing up... we called them arcades. Back then you put actual money into a machine. Does that count?

I remember those!!!

Yeah I have . It was nice to beat poor people in game of war but than there were people who probably spent thousand dumping money into it .. I dropped like 60 bucks than stopped . I don't play those games anymore because always people willing to spend tons to beat you .. I stick to ps4 games now and gonna buy a switch next week or two

That Mother should be forced to tend a real farm until she collapses and dies- working 24 hours a day non stop

Terrible

That story really made me feel bad for playing that game back then.

That story really made me feel bad for playing that game back then.

You can't feel bad because someone else was retarded, that woman had a problem and the poor baby was doomed from the start

Anyone can do horrible things with anything

Back