Has anyone ever gived money to some facebook or app game to advance in the game ???

Have you ever given money to these type of Facebook / phone app games to get ahead in the game?

• Total voters

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
It seems like most games are really just explosive advertisement things, full of adds. Facebook build a house or farm type games give you the option to put real money into the game to get fake money faster to advance in the game.

I recently got the Trailer Park Boys app game cause I love Trailer Park Boys. It's surprisingly fun and addictive .. I wasn't expecting that. But it keeps trying to get me to give it real money to get game money .... I would never do it, but this is the closest I've ever to come to considering it ... $3.99 for 250 in game Liquors or something

Anyway I made a poll answer the question and let's talk about it

House Clippy bros GTFIH

@22k @the answer @paperclip101 @Grrrr

Give me money to avance your membership with House Clippy

Micro transaction games are by far the most profitable games in the world.

Loads of people are paying.

I gived money to the homeless.

Never trust a homeless man - I only give them food, never give them money!

I was at the subway in a really shady part of town cause I was hungry and this guy who looked pretty rough asked for money to buy a sandwich

It went something like this

Homeless guy: "Sir, could you spare some money for a sandwich?"

Me: "I'll buy you a sandwich"

Homeless guy "Thank you so much but could I please have the money so I can buy that sandwich"

Me: "I'll buy you that sandwich"

Guy: "... Can I just have the money"

Me: "No, you can have a sandwich"

Guy: "Thanks anyway"

Cause he clearly wanted MONEY for DRUGS and wasn't even fucking hungry - what an asshole

Also don't bum for money outside the liquor store with your damn flute, you want booze FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUU

lol god no, not on facebook or aps.

but im considering throwing down some cash on ps4 to get the season 1 pass to all the operators on rainbow six siege. siege developers really fucked over the players making it take ages to get renown points to unlock shit.

no, no, never, never

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Never in a million years. I don't even like paying 99 cents for a game let alone paying for in game bonuses...

#cheapasfk

Never in a million years. I don't even like paying 99 cents for a game let alone paying for in game bonuses...

#cheapasfk

That's not cheap as fuck, that's sensible as fuck

yup but its the only game where I feel the rewards are at least somewhat worth the money.

Can I get more personal and ask what games? Farmville? Did ya get a new tractor and a good harvest :eek:

Back