Has anyone else stopped liking Ronda?

I don't draw too many conclusions about anyone's personality from a reality show.

Let me go ahead and change the words "street fight" to "non sanctioned fight." My point isn't that guys who fight on the street or fight to kill have some magical street fighting power over cage fighters. I was simply trying to say that the notion of UFC fighters being able to beat anyone not in the UFC no matter their size, is total crap. There are plenty of fighters in the world that could hold their own or even win against active UFC fighters and we have never and will never see/hear of these guys. A trained soldier with high level hand to hand combat skills, who trains to kill is going to have an advantage over a high level cage fighter in a non sanctioned fight. Clearly you haven't been done dirty. When your instinct is to grab a guys trachea until he stops breathing vs. trying to put him in a rnc...we are talking about two different worlds here. You think about it

who trains the soldiers in hand to hand combat again?

its the most retarded comment you could expect for someone to be posting on sherdog. how the fuck can a mma fan not understand the hours of intense training with other great fighters is the only way to be world class

how the fuck could anyone with any mma knowledge think that some soldier could compete with a mma fighter. even rondas head coach who has trained martial arts but not been in a cage fight would get wrecked by ufc caliber cage fighters. how the fuck is that even debatable?

golly gee this guy i play baseball with down at the park smashes home runs all day. im sure hed be better at park baseball than some MLB players if you brought them down to our field

gtfo with this soldier nonesense

How is it that you can't understand that a high level mma fighter isn't training to kill/severely injure their opponent on a daily basis and plenty of other people in the world are training for exactly that. UFC fighters are highly skilled cage fighters and amazing athletes but it doesn't change the fact that a cage fight with rules is not reality

How is it that you can't understand that a high level mma fighter isn't training to kill/severely injure their opponent on a daily basis and plenty of other people in the world are training for exactly that. UFC fighters are highly skilled cage fighters and amazing athletes but it doesn't change the fact that a cage fight with rules is not reality

What soldiers do is way more dangerous than what fighters do, but don`t trip brother, soldiers would most likely lose 9/10 agaisnt an elite fighter. Different job, different skills.

who trains the soldiers in hand to hand combat again?

Yeah great point, you're right...I forgot the UFC gives their fighters a Dexter sized bag of knives to train the troops with. You got me there

Yeah great point, you're right...I forgot the UFC gives their fighters a Dexter sized bag of knives to train the troops with. You got me there

*hand to hand unarmed combat

which is what you seemed to be referring to. So how would a soldier beat a trained mma fighter in a street fight?

What soldiers do is way more dangerous than what fighters do, but don`t trip brother, soldiers would most likely lose 9/10 agaisnt an elite fighter. Different job, different skills.

Again my point from the beginning is that there are tons of high level fighters out there who people shouldn't just write off because they're not in the UFC or actively competing in mma

Are you trying to provoke a krav maga shitstorm? Because that stuff never ends.

not at all man, dude just made a quick comment about how a soldier could beat an alite fighter, i disagree, we're just having a cool discussion about it

Never liked her tbh. She is trying so hard to be the female Diaz and makes it difficult to watch TUF.

not at all man, dude just made a quick comment about how a soldier could beat an alite fighter, i disagree, we're just having a cool discussion about it

Lol. I tend to agree with you, but that's one of those topics rowdy enough to derail any thread.

Hated Ronda. Hate her even more. She's a disgrace.

I think shes attractive and she is a great fighter

dont know about her personality

Found her revolting right away. She is not very smart and extremely unattractive.

Actually in my original post, I was trying to make the point that a highly trained guy like Gokor could beat Caraway. Then it got turned into soldier vs ufc fighters when I was trying to say that mma fighters are not invincible against other types of trained fighters (in a no rules fight.) It's funny that nobody thinks about a guy like Brian Stann, who was actively serving until 2008. I'd be willing to bet that he would back me up on this

Anyway...we'll agree to disagree

I never really liked her.
I gave her the benefit of the doubt many times, but TUF is just making it hard not to hate her.

i disklike her personality now but still love her fighting style.

I used to be indifferent to her. Now I can't stand her.

Back