Has anybody noticed Max Holloways personality changes?

VIPERdude

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I will be honest, I have experience in the mental illness field and I enjoy watching UFC embedded episodes before the fights as most of you may do. So I can recognize emotions and shifts in demeanor.

Im wondering if anybody besides me is picking up on things during MAX's filming/episodes on UFC EMBEDDED. Especially his last one.
In all honesty, watching those embedded compared to others I've seen in him preparing for Aldo both times etc. Max does not look OK.

For example, In the other past embedded videos he is hyper, energetic and making jokes. Playful with his kid among other small things. He is a funny witty guy.

This last one the entire series even before fight week with weight cuts where all fighters are expected to be miserable (usually Max is still in upbeat spirits during weight cutting) he looks miserable, he appears depressed, hes not speaking slow but he is overly relaxed when he talks which MAY BE NOTHING and I hope it is...I am just saying compared to other Embedded episodes with him EVEN when he kinda loses his temper a bit with Ariel on ESPN interview(s)..Something I personally never seen Holloway do before...is something still wrong?

Also my prediction:
Ortega wins by submission. Max doesnt tap and goes to sleep like a warrior.

I believe he has CTE honestly. I really hope he calls it quits soon

So what is your 'experience' in the field of mental illness?

So what is your 'experience' in the field of mental illness?
Just social work/psychology and family members with PTSD/CTE

Concussion my sister suffered in a car accident that changed a very fun loving energetic person to someone who had no empathy and slowed thinking process. It was sad and very real.

I believe he has CTE honestly. I really hope he calls it quits soon
Its what my familyy member suffered and it can change a persons personality. Its sad.

Look at Max at the presser with Khabib....and then see him at the presser with Ortega.

Two different people

I’ve been banned twice, neither for a decent reason. Mods are overly sensitive to any controversial discussion regarding anything non white. That’s why.

So my comment stands. Ban YOU
Ok. lol

Hope you get what you want <Moves>

I will be honest, I have experience in the mental illness field and I enjoy watching UFC embedded episodes before the fights as most of you may do. So I can recognize emotions and shifts in demeanor.

Im wondering if anybody besides me is picking up on things during MAX's filming/episodes on UFC EMBEDDED. Especially his last one.
In all honesty, watching those embedded compared to others I've seen in him preparing for Aldo both times etc. Max does not look OK.

For example, In the other past embedded videos he is hyper, energetic and making jokes. Playful with his kid among other small things. He is a funny witty guy.

This last one the entire series even before fight week with weight cuts where all fighters are expected to be miserable (usually Max is still in upbeat spirits during weight cutting) he looks miserable, he appears depressed, hes not speaking slow but he is overly relaxed when he talks which MAY BE NOTHING and I hope it is...I am just saying compared to other Embedded episodes with him EVEN when he kinda loses his temper a bit with Ariel on ESPN interview(s)..Something I personally never seen Holloway do before...is something still wrong?

Also my prediction:
Ortega wins by submission. Max doesnt tap and goes to sleep like a warrior.
Delete it now

Sherdog's local Doctor/Psychologist at it again huh? I guess this is the trend for some Sherdoggers these days, claim Max has CTE, and some mental health problems, and essentially say "Trust me I'm a doctor" despite having fuck all experience in the actual field, and with little understanding to how these things develop.

Fucking. Amazing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back