Has anybody ever seen Louie CK's show Horace and Pete?

Steve-French

What A Rush!!!
@Gold
Reaction score
It's a great show funny at times really depressing at others, but the dialog and the cast is incredible and includes...

Louie CK
Steve Buscemi
Alan Alda
Steven Wright
Edie Falco (Tony Sopranos wife)
Jessica Lange
Nick DiPaolo

And quite a few others that you would recognize. Here's a couple of scenes to give you an Idea.

It's on Hulu, but if you're clever enough you should be able to find it else where.

I bought the series off Louis website. Don't steal it you pricks he self financed it. It's very well done. I watched the first 9. Then a really close friend with schizophrenia died and I haven't been able to watch the last episode yet. I might save it for the anniversary of his death

I bought the series off Louis website. Don't steal it you pricks he self financed it. It's very well done. I watched the first 9. Then a really close friend with schizophrenia died and I haven't been able to watch the last episode yet. I might save it for the anniversary of his death

It's on Hulu. That's not stealing.

Your last line ' if your clever enough you should be able tofind it elsewhere' implies if you are too cheap to pay for the product then just steal it. As it's an artist owned product I just pointed out its a prick move to not pay for the product

Your last line ' if your clever enough you should be able tofind it elsewhere' implies if you are too cheap to pay for the product then just steal it. As it's an artist owned product I just pointed out its a prick move to not pay for the product

Gotcha. There are actually full episodes on Youtube that haven't been taken down, but I agree there should be a little integrity with certain media.

I just finished the last episode and I'm not going to spoil it for anyone, but wow what a powerful show.

Back