Has anybody ever had a KFC Double Down?

would you?

• Total voters
Had it once several years ago. It was ok. KFC is so fucking generic. p4p worst major chicken chain
I really think popeyes has passed kfc since popeyes made their potatoes and macaroni better now. kfc just has more gimmicks than popeyes.

Fast food for slow people

I really think popeyes has passed kfc since popeyes made their potatoes and macaroni better now. kfc just has more gimmicks than popeyes.
Popeyes has been better than kfc for a long time. Kfcs chicken is bland and greasy.

I did this ... once. Twas about 7 years ago if I remember correctly, when they came out the first time. Strictly for science. Meh ... 3/10, wouldn't eat again.

Popeyes has better sides

Just had their mashed taters and gravy yesterday. Almost had a red bean and rice flavor, definitely my favorite fast food tates and gravy. One just opened up the road from my house. They still forgot 3 items, but overall decent enough.

Kfc has such garbage sides. How do you fuck up mac & cheese? They found a way

What's the difference between eating two pieces of fried chicken with cheese and bacon versus eating 3-4 drumsticks of fried chicken with mashed potatoes with gravy, cole slaw bathed in mayonnaise and a buttermilk biscuit or fries?

Why does the former set you off but you are ok with the regular combo from KFC? Or a basket of hot wings from your favorite bar restaurant? Trust me, this is not even in the top 10 worst foods in terms of nutritional value.

Kfc has such garbage sides. How do you fuck up mac & cheese? They found a way

What's wrong with their mac anc cheese? Man you Americans have such a better KFC than Canadaland does. You guys have a full buffet and biscuits and mashed potatoes and corn and everything.

In Canada the only side is fries. JUST FUCKING FRIES

What's wrong with their mac anc cheese? Man you Americans have such a better KFC than Canadaland does. You guys have a full buffet and biscuits and mashed potatoes and corn and everything.

i would like one side of fucking fries please

Hate to break it to you, but across several states I've never seen a buffet. The mac and cheese is bland and tasteless, but still their best side. Honestly the fries might be the best, even though their fries are garbage

at only the finest dining establishments. basically anywhere you can't afford.

I just bring my personal chef with my when I travel. I can't eat somewhere I don't know the staff, who know's what kind of dirty peasants might be handling the food.

There has to be some joke in there about having to double down on the toilet 30 minutes after you eat that thing.

Less carbs than 2 chicken burgers. Better for you

Carbs are the devil
6ba5be09859df3ea88141dc2bbc28645.jpg

Back