Has anybody ever had a KFC Double Down?

would you?

• Total voters
we just got flush toilets, game changer.

That's good, you need top notch plumbing after the double down.

yes, I am @ga_ninja and this is one of my alts, @TeTe is also one of my alts, but the fucked thing is that we are all just @Drake's alts, including you @TheWorm. This whole forum is one big schizophrenic shit show TBH. I'm fucked.

It's like Fight Club, but with more racism (war room) and more crackpot theories (Mandela Effect, flat Earth etc).

That's good, you need top notch plumbing after the double down.

It's like Fight Club, but with more racism (war room) and more crackpot theories (Mandela Effect, flat Earth etc).

That was a good movie I think. I really enjoyed it at the time, but I was smoking way too much weed back then. I still am, but I was, back then, too.

That was a good movie I think. I really enjoyed it at the time, but I was smoking way too much weed back then. I still am, but I was, back then, too.

1cffd8edabf1039a64d861647d5e2ba8.jpg

What started of as a hunger endused decision quickly spiralled into a standard 4am addiction, over the course of 5 nights in Ibiza.

I felt physically sick after each one ; and I was shitting different

I like the fact that something so absurd is allowed to exist.

If I was of the habit of frequenting KFC I would try one.

I like the fact that something so absurd is allowed to exist.

If I was of the habit of frequenting KFC I would try one.
This is exactly my point: When I purchased one of these things - I wasnt reacting to a need. My action was attached to a feeling.

This is exactly my point: When I purchased one of these things - I wasnt reacting to a need. My action was attached to a feeling.
Sometimes the only reason things exist is because we allow them to.

Sometimes the only reason things exist is because we allow them to.
True that my friend.

Am I a slave to every whim of Yum! Brands, Inc?

Because, in my role as consumer, I had assumed that Yum! Brands, Inc was indeed MY slave.

Real talk, if anything, it's probably healthier without the bun. A lot of places sell something similar, but with a carb-loaded bun on top and bottom.

Anyway, only tried it once years ago, without the shitty sauce that comes with it. Not bad. Not great. Don't really remember too much about it, though.

About 6 or 7 years ago. Didn't care for it.

Taco Bell's chicken-shell chalupa that came out recently was pretty similar to it. Also not good.

Don't see the big to do. It's just two boneless fried chicken breasts with cheese, some sauce, and a little bacon in the middle.

Not sure why people are acting as if this is that much more unhealthy than most of what any fast food sells these days.

Fuck it, I'm getting one later.

Real talk, if anything, it's probably healthier without the bun. A lot of places sell something similar, but with a carb-loaded bun on top and bottom.

Anyway, only tried it once years ago, without the shitty sauce that comes with it. Not bad. Not great. Don't really remember too much about it, though.

why's everyone hate carbs so much

ae550067ccb9d3735bc1d7a21e111b83_gordon-ramsay-im-so-salty-im-salty-memes_347-347.jpeg

All I could taste was salt when I tried a bit of it.

I might try it today if my local KFC has it.

Had it once several years ago. It was ok. KFC is so fucking generic. p4p worst major chicken chain

Back