Has any UFC fighter come through the UFC Gym?

PrideJitZoo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I’m thinking of switching camps cause it ain’t working out with my current one.

According to their website I’ll get “exclusive access to UFC® champions, receive superior training and attention like never before.”

seems like a rich kid club.

They usually don't become good fighters

You can train your striking defence with Francis

It really depends on the UFC gym, some of them have legit retired fighters running them, a lot seem to be for soccer moms and sherdoggers who wanna train UFC. Where do you live?

One of the many "UFC Gym" brand gyms or the UFC Performance Institute? Quite a bit difference.

I'm guessing a regular monthly membership is cheaper than whatever % they pay to a big name fight camp gym. You don't hear of pros switching away from normal camp/gym to a UFC Gym.

TS you're a weird one. But to answer your question, Curtis Blaydes was training at a UFC brand gym in Chicago before he joined Team Elevation in Denver. He had a significant amateur and a couple professional fights on his record out of the UFC gym I believe.

Of course he was a Monster wrestler before that.

@Njmma209 he got tired by getting his ass tapped by that 115lb girl in his local gym do you know any good gym for him ?

Hi there, I was in the same situation as you. My mom's friend wanted to send me to the military like the marines or something, but my mom said just send me to a martial arts school. Then my mom's friend said send me to the UFC gym because he knows people there and my said that is too violent and she made me go to karate class. But it kind of worked out because my friend brought over this guy who was a big a--hole who kept saying that I was a wimp and bjj was the best, but we got kind of physical and he left my house crying. I apologized to him later. He was a blue belt and I think it is funny that you're a blue belt too. I know it is Sherdog belt and not real belts lol but stil it is funny. Good luck whereever you go it will work out. - Kenny.

Back