Opinion Has Ann Coulter completely lost her mind?

I would not say they have some genetic intellectual thing going on. Maybe but it’s largely a culturally thing.

Culture (aka a large part of environment) shapes genetic expression. Generations of culture driven behavior would indeed affect genetics. The two are inseparable.

Culture (aka a large part of environment) shapes genetic expression. Generations of culture driven behavior would indeed affect genetics. The two are inseparable.

Ok sure I am not dogmatic enough on the issue to argue, it does not really impact any point I am making here and if smart people are fucking smart people I can see how that plays a role.

Ok sure I am not dogmatic enough on the issue to argue, it does not really impact any point I am making here and if smart people are fucking smart people I can see how that plays a role.

Cool, just the way you worded it sounded like the 2 are mutually exclusive.

Cool, just the way you worded it sounded like the 2 are mutually exclusive.

Yeah I can see that now. I was just trying to get away from some unique racial genetic explanation. But I can see why it becomes a big circle once you just think it through a bit.

I would not say they have some genetic intellectual thing going on. Maybe but it’s largely a culturally thing.

Israel defended itself from the entire region and could do it again. Yes of course they benefit from US help, but so do plenty of regimes in the region. And the motivations for this help find there historical roots in Cold War real politik, cultural afifinity, well beyond some Jewish manipulation CT.

True. Jewish family values and culture places a great value on education and effort. When parents motivate their kids to apply themselves in school, good things usually follow.

I wouldn't say there's an outright "manipulation". Obviously, there are numerous factors, I would agree with that, and Jewish people do have big impact on US media and politics, beyond their representative population share.

They are, and they do. Do you know any Jewish people? I know dozens, and there is not a single one of them that does not identify as white.

They are playing you. They say something much different when gathered together behind closed doors. There's a book called Protocols Of The Elders Of Zion. You should check it out, bro.

'Lost her mind' is her natural state.

They are playing you. They say something much different when gathered together behind closed doors. There's a book called Protocols Of The Elders Of Zion. You should check it out, bro.

These threads reveal which posters are just as deranged as Ann Coulter.

Oh nice, an Ann Coulter thread. I'm sure this will stimulate some productive discussion.
It actually has. I’m getting sone intel on Judism. I honestly don’t understand the whole Jewish dynamic.

Apparently it’s pretty complicated.

I have an autographed copy. :p

It actually has. I’m getting sone intel on Judism. I honestly don’t understand the whole Jewish dynamic.

It sure is bud. <Moves>

It isn't. The zionists want to make it confusing so they can continue to hide their crimes, as anyone who points them out gets labeled an anti-Semite.

Judaism is a religion and nothing more.

To be a Jew is one thing and one thing only. It simply means that one has accepted the Torah on Mt. Sinai. And God gave this gift to every Mother there that day, that forever, their children and the children of all the mothers to come would give this to their children.

That's it. Today of course, you can even convert (very hard since the Noahide movement), but at some point you have to accept the Torah into your soul.

People don't include them for some reason. I always thought that was weird.

White Christians are white. White Jews are Jews.

Its almost as if race is a social construct and its definition changes based on location and time.

Jews were commonly not considered white until part way through the 20th century. That's still not uncommon.

90% of American Jews are Ashkenazi, who are fair-skinned. Worldwide, lots of Jews are Sephardic and they are much more Middle Eastern looking.

If Jews are whites (which I believe most are) why are white supremacists anti-semitic as if Jews are of an inferior race?
Because white supremacy isn't a philosophy built on sound logical construction.

It's also a philosophy that predates race definitions as we currently use them. It's from a time when Irish and German were different races and Greek and Italian were different races. It's long before we had the genetic data to show just how much overlap there was across races and how many differences there were within a single race.

But it's mostly because it's a stupid philosophy and you shouldn't expect much from it.

Back