Opinion Has Ann Coulter completely lost her mind?

abiG

The Last Iconoclast
Banned
Reaction score
I know she's some kind of goddess to some people, but really? If this doesn't shut down legitimate criticism of the pathetic agenda pushed by democrats, then nothing will.

Ann Coulter: Jews ‘Hate White Men’ Like Rest Of Democratic Base

Arch-conservative pundit Ann Coulter is fingering Jews as a key part of a liberal “hate white men” coalition that she claims runs the Democratic Party.

The right-wing talking head posited that Jews and other Democratic voting blocs like LGBT people and black women actually despise one another — but unite around an implicit shared hatred for white men.

“I mean, you have the Muslims and the Jews and the various exotic sexual groups and the black church ladies with the college queers. The only thing that keeps the Democratic base together is for them to keeping focusing on, ‘No, white men are the ones keeping you down. You must hate white men.’” she said on Laura Ingraham’s show. “It’s the one thing they have in common.”

Read more:
https://forward.com/fast-forward/41...-hate-white-men-like-rest-of-democratic-base/

lol I love how she uses 4 different demographics but the jews are the only one that got focused on....You really can't say anything against the Jews lol.

Eh, everyone knows she's just a troll that says idiotic things for exposure. Don't think anyone really takes her serious. It's gotten her this far so I guess it's working. She does get a good laugh out of me just like ripskater does.

I did enjoy her roast though, it was brutal.

Sadly, this is actually pretty common rhetoric for the most part. Don’t posters on this forum talk about how liberals hate the white man on a daily basis?

Is it only different this time because she specifically said “Jews” instead of just broadly accusing liberals? Most Jewish people are liberal, so I’d expect a lot of posters here to acknowledge you’re in agreement with her.

lol I love how she uses 4 different demographics but the jews are the only one that got focused on....You really can't say anything against the Jews lol.
What? The vast majority of Jews ARE white men.

People don't include them for some reason. I always thought that was weird.

White Christians are white. White Jews are Jews.

I have never met a Jewish person that did not identify as white, except for my one adopted Jewish Korean friend.

Anne Coulter knows that, she is just playing off the current right wing nonsense about white liberals actually hating themselves and other white people.

What are you questioning? This thread is focused on her blaming jews, the article is focused on her blaming jews, but she called out Jews, black church ladies, college queers, and various exotic sexual groups.

Are you really surprised? Being able to criticize jews is the last frontier in the new right "politically incorrect" speech.

I have never met a Jewish person that did not identify as white, except for my one adopted Jewish Korean friend.

I don't really know how they feel about it personally, but in the media Jews are usually discussed as a separate race, as opposed to a religious sect. Muslims kind of get that treatment too.

Its almost as if race is a social construct and its definition changes based on location and time.

I don't really know how they feel about it personally, but in the media Jews are usually discussed as a separate race, as opposed to a religious sect. Muslims kind of get that treatment too.

Not really. American Jewish people identity as white, and are included anytime the descriptor “white” is used. They are also described as a cultural group and religious group, but that does not make them any less white. Just like describing the Amish as Amish does not eliminate their whiteness.

Coulter is just spouting the current right wing “White liberals hate themselves and other whites” rhetoric that we hear on this board. She is not saying anything we don’t hear all the time in here.

There are many right wing jews in Trump campaign or support and in Russia or Israel. I think its more fair to say orthodox jews are right wing and secular non religious jews are the ones who intermarry and make liberalism their religion. But she is right about other groups and especially muslims. If you follow left wing political coalitions in the UK OR other western countries it becomes obvious their uniting goal is being anti white and against the majority and they often admit this. They all want power but unite for short term advantage. The only group who actually believes in some utopia is white leftists who are idiots.

Jews were commonly not considered white until part way through the 20th century. That's still not uncommon.

Jews were commonly not considered white until part way through the 20th century. That's still not uncommon.

th

There are many right wing jews in Trump campaign or support and in Russia or Israel. I think its more fair to say orthodox jews are right wing and secular non religious jews are the ones who intermarry and make liberalism their religion. But she is right about other groups and especially muslims. If you follow left wing political coalitions in the UK OR other western countries it becomes obvious their uniting goal is being anti white and against the majority and they often admit this. They all want power but unite for short term advantage. The only group who actually believes in some utopia is white leftists who are idiots.

In America, Jewish people and Muslims are both much more likely to be Democrats than Republicans.

From Pew In 2017:

66% of Muslims leaned Dem and 13% leaned Republican.

70% of Jewish people leaned Dem, and 22% leaned Republican.

In the midterms, 75% of Jewish people went for Democrats.

Lost her mind? She sounds like you, TS. Connect the dots there, the rest of us have.

Back