Has a fighter with horns been permitted to fight in UFC?

Brendan was allowed to fight with a cheekful of acorns
brendan-schaub-ufc-1742.jpg
That is just Rogan’s load.

If you are retarded enough to get horn implants then you are not mentally disciplined enough to compete in MMA at a high level.

This is a problem for the amature leagues at best.

Hmm. I see your point. But cracking a skull, I'm not that sure.

Now, breaking a shin bone after an uninspired head kick?

You know what, your point may be quite legit. I mean, that force would be concentrated on the "tip" of the ball (if it's actually shaped like one?? - I mean the part resting ON the bone, which could penetrate the skull.
It would probably break your foot. But id think it would probably do severe brain trauma at the same time. The force of a flush head kick would probably be fatal. Or at least your increasing exposure to a totally unnessecary risk by way of a foreign object.

People can get brain trauma from hitting a stool or being pushed over the wrong way. It's happened, people have died from that. Fortunately not in mma yet.

It would probably break your foot. But id think it would probably do severe brain trauma at the same time. The force of a flush head kick would probably be fatal. Or at least your increasing exposure to a totally unnessecary risk by way of a foreign object.

People can get brain trauma from hitting a stool or being pushed over the wrong way. It's happened, people have died from that. Fortunately not in mma yet.

Gotcha. You made me into a believer.

TS, Philtard and I (as a humble recruit) declare this to be a bad idea. There's your answer.

(Don't do it.)

My friend once had something that looked like those 'horns' growing out of his neck (I think it was due to an ingrown hair, but I can't remember). He had to have it lanced like a boil. To each their own, but some people are just weird.

Gotcha. You made me into a believer.

TS, Philtard and I (as a humble recruit) declare this to be a bad idea. There's your answer.

(Don't do it.)
I mean, I love the idea of electrified cage matches with prisoners fighting for their freedom, maybe to the death with barbed wire knuckles.

But in the realm of reality and sanctioning bodies. I'm not so sure man. Lol.

I mean, I love the idea of electrified cage matches with prisoners fighting for their freedom, maybe to the breath with barbed wire knuckles.

But in the realm of reality and sanctioning bodies. I'm not so sure man. Lol.

I feel ya, I feel ya...

giphy.gif

This thread proves that "real equality" and "equal opportunities" sometimes are not feasible :).

I'll get pins implanted all over my face and join the UFC, nobody will want to punch my face.

iu

This thread proves that "real equality" and "equal opportunities" sometimes are not feasible :).
Equality of outcome isn't the same as equality of opportunity.

If everything is equal then there is no freedom.

We live in a day and age of wanting to "have your cake and eat it too" weird saying but I like it.

With your life choices and freedom comes responsibility and liability

There was a manlet sumo wrestler that was too short for sumo. You used to have to be 5'8" minimum to compete so he got a head implant to increase his height. After his career was over, the sumo rules changed so that manlets could apply for special height exemptions on a case-by-case basis to prevent that from ever happening again.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mainoumi_Shūhei

800px-Mainoumi_09_Sep.JPG

Born Shūhei Nagao
February 17, 1968 (age 50)
Aomori, Japan
Height 1.71 m (5 ft 7 1⁄2 in)
Weight 98 kg (216 lb)

Mainoumi initially failed the Sumo Association's physical entrance exam, because he was too short to meet their height requirement, which at that time was 173 cm. He got around this by persuading a doctor to inject silicone into his scalp, giving him the necessary couple of centimetres.[2] To prevent any future hopefuls from having to go through this painful procedure, the Sumo Association changed its rules to allow special dispensation for amateur champions who do not meet the height requirements.

Screenshot-2018-02-20-at-4.11.26-PM-300x215.png

slam.gif

pictures from http://www.factfiend.com/time-sumo-wrestler-surgery-make-head-taller/

Back