has a fighter ever lost the Pre-Fight and the Post Fight as thoroughly as Alan Jouban to Plat?

When you opinion matters to me, that's when I'll leave Sherdog

nZVjeZ8.jpg

i said ignore the fight, you trying to tell me Jouban won the post-fight or pre-fight?

you got a kid named Cage and got bullied bruh?
You can't win post-fight if you lost lost the actual fight. What exactly are you getting at with that? I'm not sure what credence you're even giving to the pre-fight stuff - it doesn't mean a lot if you lose the fight.

Yeah, Platinum is a wild cunt. He carries on, gets his adrenaline going at the weigh-ins, feints and stuff, but what of it? It's not like he's the first to do it. If anything, Jouban whining about all the bullying stuff and relating it to his kid after the fight means he's overly sensitive. Which is weird in this sport, but whetevs. He drops his emotions at the cage door and that's what matters.

And how can you ignore the fight and try and pretend the post-fight 'fight' means anything? Perry had a shitload of hype and got broke. It's not the end of the world and he probably needed a loss like this, but it's definitely not worth defending him about. Acting like a bad ass at the weigh in and losing the fight is probably the most embarrassing thing there is.

You can't win post-fight if you lost lost the actual fight. What exactly are you getting at with that? I'm not sure what credence you're even giving to the pre-fight stuff - it doesn't mean a lot if you lose the fight.

Yeah, Platinum is a wild cunt. He carries on, gets his adrenaline going at the weigh-ins, feints and stuff, but what of it? It's not like he's the first to do it. If anything, Jouban whining about all the bullying stuff and relating it to his kid after the fight means he's overly sensitive. Which is weird in this sport, but whetevs. He drops his emotions at the cage door and that's what matters.

And how can you ignore the fight and try and pretend the post-fight 'fight' means anything? Perry had a shitload of hype and got broke. It's not the end of the world and he probably needed a loss like this, but it's definitely not worth defending him about. Acting like a bad ass at the weigh in and losing the fight is probably the most embarrassing thing there is.
giphy.gif

Back