Has a Champion Ever Been as Unlikable as Tyrun Duckley?

Jon Jones
Michael Bisping
Ronda Rousey
Conor McGregor
BJ Penn
Brock Lesnar

All rank higher in my book as more unlikable than Woodley. Woodley stated nothing but facts.

Jon Jones would need to hit at least 3 more pregnant women with his car before he became more hated than Tyron Woodley....

And what exactly Tyron duck?

Because He destroyed Wonderhype in the last fight if i remember correctly.

Facts, bruh. Everything is racist. If you deny that, then you're obviously racist.

#RealTalk, #SayNoToWhiteSupremacy
And you're racist to think I'm racist.
I'm just using your idiotic logic.

Woodley is seriously the worst. The guy is so entitled and delusional and it's a shame because it takes away from how good he is.

How is he Duckley when he is fighting Wonderboy twice?
A guy who everyone predicted would destroyed him when in fact in their first fight Woodley destroyed him.

He may some stupid things but to call him Duckley is untrue and disrespectful.

sylvia-belt-41.JPG

The two most known fighters ever have been the most disliked. It's a numbers game. Conor and Ronda

Woodley got robbed of a win the first time.

Just watched it again and scored it

Round 1: 10-8 Woodley
Round 2: 10-9 Thompson
Round 3: 10-9 Thompson
Round 4: 10-8 Woodley
Round 5: 10-9 Thompson

47-46 Woodley

Wonderboy got taken down and GnPd 35 strikes to 1 in the 1st round, certainly warrants a 10-8 round. Wonderboy got smashed badly

Also Round 4 Wonderboy got Shadfaced twice, had it been a different ref the fight would have been stopped. Def 10-8

Wonderboy was not able to deal with the Athleticxplosiveness of Woodley like he couldn't deal with the Athleticxplosiveness of Raymond Daniels in kickboxing.

Woodley at Roufesport was ready more than ready for whatever Wonderboy brings. Training with Sage Northcutt in preparation for Wonderboy helped.

Sherdog viewed Thompson as the next great white hope but the Athleticxplosiveness of Woodley was too much for Thompson but the corrupt white judges in New York could not accept a black man winning so they made the fight a draw.

This will no longer be a problem once racism from MMA is eliminated from the officials to the fans.

Tyron is fighting an uphill battle, ladies and gentlemen, make no mistake about it

Wonderboy is viewed as the great white hope by MMA fans which leads to racist comments been directed to Woodley via social media.

As unlikable as he is out of the cage, at least he brings it inside of it. I hated guys like Benson a lot more.

Back