Has a Champion Ever Been as Unlikable as Tyrun Duckley?

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
maybe war pig(ronda) and pig rigs(hendricks)

Tyron made himself the worst when he started with all the race BS.

I've been having fun with all these posts about race baiting and so forth, but he's still more likeable than Rousey.

giphy.gif

Jon Jones
Michael Bisping
Ronda Rousey
Conor McGregor
BJ Penn
Brock Lesnar

All rank higher in my book as more unlikable than Woodley. Woodley stated nothing but facts.

Jon Jones
Michael Bisping
Ronda Rousey
Conor McGregor
BJ Penn
Brock Lesnar

All rank higher in my book as more unlikable than Woodley. Woodley stated nothing but facts.

Anyone who dislikes Jon Jones is racist. Obviously. Jones was just stating facts when he used cocaine and smashed into a pregnant lady. The cocaine use was a statement against the 'white man' for 'trafficking drugs into the black community', and the hit-and-run was a statement against the white man and his entitlement.

Anyone who dislikes Jon Jones is racist. Obviously. Jones was just stating facts when he used cocaine and smashed into a pregnant lady. The cocaine use was a statement against the 'white man' for 'trafficking drugs into the black community', and the hit-and-run was a statement against the white man and his entitlement.
636013724703324681-2117039745_ryan%20rey%20eye.gif

Conor, if you consider him a real champ - which he isn't because he's too coward to defend.

Threads like this should be a bannable offense.

Back