Has a Brazilian ever not denied taking PEDs after being caught?

I'm not trying to start a flame war or anything like that, and I'm not trolling. I'm honestly curious. I can't ever recall a Brazilian fighter owning up to doping after being caught. Is it possible every single one was wrongfully accused or the tests were wrong?

How can a white belt have over 4,000 posts?

Hermes Franca said he used PEDs to heal from an injury faster so he wouldn't have to pull out of a championship fight against Sean Sherk.....

Ironically, they both pissed hot, but Sherk claimed 'tainted supplements'....that excuse has been being used for over a decade in mma....

Machida came clean about shit that wasn't even PEDs, Franca, Bigfoot admitted PEDs, and a bunch of "tainted supplements" excuses. Pretty much exactly the same as any other country.

i agree hole-hardedly, not really a PED

If I'm not mistaken, Machida didn't even know he couldn't take it. He submitted it like it was normal. That when they told him " You know you fucked up right?".

Machida doesn't count. It's his Japanese side that is owning up and taking responsibility for his violation.

Came to say this.

It is rare, but occasional guys cop to taking PEDS, like Franca.

Then you have cartoon-like situations where Jon Fitch spent years throwing shade at his peers, failed a fight-night PEDS test for elevated testosterone.

Lets check this fun quote from Jon Fitch in 2013:

"I am 35 years old, and I promise, I would and will bet money that my testosterone levels are just as good as a younger fighter. You know why? Because I have not wrecked my body with steroids, never used ANY type of PED and train healthy and properly to compete."

To this day the dude still hasn't addressed his steroids suspension in 2015. He just refuses to comment when asked.

He was nice and TST when he was on gear against Paul Harris. Night and day difference.

Gotta love The Dragon.

o8UEz.gif

WTF - is this real ? What life does Lyoto live where monkeys just climb on a boat to hug him ?

Hermes Franca said he used PEDs to heal from an injury faster so he wouldn't have to pull out of a championship fight against Sean Sherk.....

Ironically, they both pissed hot, but Sherk claimed 'tainted supplements'....that excuse has been being used for over a decade in mma....

Must have been a VERY tainted supplement.

UFC121_Weigh_Ins_28.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back