Harvard study on Media fairness re: Trump

Bloody Pulp

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...verage-harvard-kass-0521-20170519-column.html

figure-7.png

750x422

Color me shocked with CNN leading the way with a solid 93% negative coverage.

<{shaqs}>

And then they wonder why people don't trust them and think they've got an agenda.

trump-gif-quotes.gif

Last edited:
Obviously CNN & Co are trash but to be fair here, the study itself says nothing about "fairness"

CNN correspondents make wild accusations without understanding the law (or ignoring it). That is why no one trusts them. Here is an honest assessment of some of these accusations from somewhat of an expert on the law (and a Democrat)...

Last edited:
The study in full:

https://shorensteincenter.org/news-coverage-donald-trumps-first-100-days/

"Since Trump’s inauguration, the press has been paying more attention to Main Street. But judging from the extent to which Trump’s voice has dominated coverage of his presidency, the balance is still off. More voices need to be aired. Trump might be good for ratings but he’s not the only voice worth hearing. Never have journalists fixated on a single newsmaker for as long as they have on Trump"

Last edited:
Well right wing cable channel Fox is still majority negative. Not a big shocker that everything not right wing is not in favor either.

Ever consider that Trump just fucks up all the time?

I'm actually not even in the camp that thinks there is some MSM conspiracy. I just think all the smart right wing kids from college graduate and start a business or some STEM career, and all the smart left wing kids get into journalism and soft sciences. Fox news is only like 20 years old, so the left wing got further left once there was some competition and it became tug of war.

Well right wing cable channel Fox is still majority negative. Not a big shocker that everything not right wing is not in favor either.

A big factor in Trump's popularity is him "rustling jimmies" and triggering liberals.

Then they get upset if he gets negative coverage and act like he's a victim.

It's almost as if Fox News was the only network to be... fair and balanced?

{<jimmies}

Maybe Trump gets negative media coverage because he's shit? Arsonists get negative media coverage too but I never hear about the media being biased against lighting stuff on fire.

I'm actually not even in the camp that thinks there is some MSM conspiracy. I just think all the smart right wing kids from college graduate and start a business or some STEM career, and all the smart left wing kids get into journalism and soft sciences. Fox news is only like 20 years old, so the left wing got further left once there was some competition and it became tug of war.
This is true. A very obvious fact.

clearly not everyone at fox got the memo

So CNN doesn't collude directly with the democratic party?

Well if he stopped saying stupid shit and doing stupid shit then it might be better.

Back