Harley Davidson closes plant after Trump tax cuts, Shareholders got paid, which should trickle down.

So...if a company spends money on investment that it was already going to spend, Trump gets credit. But if a company closes plants that it was already going to close, he doesn't get blame.

Positive trends before Trump don't matter when assessing current events. but negative trends before Trump do matter.

I can't keep up these days.
it goes both ways, surely you can see that. there are many, like the mainstream itself, who refuse to give him credit for anything, and shit on him, like this very OP, for a company in an enormous country.

If we were to be realistic and levelheaded, we would likely look at an aggragate of...

nah, fuck that - Trump! Trump! Trump!

Go fuck your hat, libcuckjewbastard!

So...if a company spends money on investment that it was already going to spend, Trump gets credit. But if a company closes plants that it was already going to close, he doesn't get blame.

Positive trends before Trump don't matter when assessing current events. but negative trends before Trump do matter.

Because you’re being intellectually dishonest.
Everyone knows the economy took a huge shot in the arm with the tax cuts

Now if companies would stop producing those gay ass crotch rocket bikes, THAT would be progress.

100% of people who ride crotch rockets are D-bags.

I’m pretty sure it’s the opposite of that.

If trump does anything....it’s bad, of it happens to be good and fit the liberal agenda...trump has nothing to do with it and it was going to happen anyways.

No, that's the reality, what Homer explained was delirium tremens Trump Edition we're all supposed to gobble up like the fucking scum who voted him in

Nu uh
Trump

You don’t understand

Has Trump ever done anything you disagree with? Ever? Or can you just admit that for some bizarre reason you hold a shit businessman who grabs women by the p&^87 and wants to date his own daughter on a pedestal?

Because you’re being intellectually dishonest.
Everyone knows the economy took a huge shot in the arm with the tax cuts

Pretty sure (100% even) that the tax cuts haven't been passed lomg enough to point out their effect on the economy.

This is the same "the tax cuts gave us a surplus" bullshit that people tried to say when all those companies were repatriating funds. One time, not ongoing. Long term, this could send us into a depression.

No, that's the reality, what Homer explained was delirium tremens Trump Edition we're all supposed to gobble up like the fucking scum who voted him in

Still 100x better than the scum that attempted to get hillary elected.

Pretty sure (100% even) that the tax cuts haven't been passed lomg enough to point out their effect on the economy.

This is the same "the tax cuts gave us a surplus" bullshit that people tried to say when all those companies were repatriating funds. One time, not ongoing. Long term, this could send us into a depression.
We all watched the same press conferences where all those different corporations announced they were doing (fill in the blank) because of the tax cuts. And everyone can see our economy is cranking for the first time in a long while

it goes both ways, surely you can see that. there are many, like the mainstream itself, who refuse to give him credit for anything, and shit on him, like this very OP, for a company in an enormous country.

If we were to be realistic and levelheaded, we would likely look at an aggragate of...

nah, fuck that - Trump! Trump! Trump!

Go fuck your hat, libcuckjewbastard!

No, it doesn't go both ways. My comment wasn't about giving him credit or blame. It's about the inconsistency in treating prior trends.

I'm trying to think of a place where Trump was getting credit for reversing a negative trend line and the other side dismissed the history in the same fashion that the continuing positive trend lines were dismissed?

Has Trump ever done anything you disagree with? Ever? Or can you just admit that for some bizarre reason you hold a shit businessman who grabs women by the p&^87 and wants to date his own daughter on a pedestal?
He’s not the guy that started a thread slamming trump for something that has nothing to do with him

what i cant keep up with as i am not as wise as many in the war room is if the president is responsible for gas prices. arguments raged early on in the obama presidency is he was responsible for the super high gas prices. the right said he was totally responsible, and the left vehemently denied it saying a president had no effect on prices. then as they dropped really low at the end of his 8 years, one of the first things they pointed out was how low he got gas prices.

now prices are going up again and the finger is pointed at trump. so is it the president or not?

i know off topic

We all watched the same press conferences where all those different corporations announced they were doing (fill in the blank) because of the tax cuts. And everyone can see our economy is cranking for the first time in a long while

None of ^^^this^^^ means anything.

Our economy has been "cranking" for years now. That's kinda what those positive trends were all about before Trump got elected. Congrats on eating up all the theater I guess.

None of ^^^this^^^ means anything.

Our economy has been "cranking" for years now. That's kinda what those positive trends were all about before Trump got elected. Congrats on eating up all the theater I guess.

Trumpers want to think that the economy was slumping during the Obama era and since Trump came in he has it moving again. It's stupidity and dishonestly at it's worst. Facts do not matter to these people

what i cant keep up with as i am not as wise as many in the war room is if the president is responsible for gas prices. arguments raged early on in the obama presidency is he was responsible for the super high gas prices. the right said he was totally responsible, and the left vehemently denied it saying a president had no effect on prices. then as they dropped really low at the end of his 8 years, one of the first things they pointed out was how low he got gas prices.

now prices are going up again and the finger is pointed at trump. so is it the president or not?

i know off topic

In the early stages of an administration it's harder to separate out which economic effects are tied to that administration and which ones are the results of prior administrative policies. Oil is tricky to me, I think it lags but I don't know by how much.

Trumpers want to think that the economy was slumping during the Obama era and since Trump came in he has it moving again. It's stupidity and dishonestly at it's worst. Facts do not matter to these people

It's just as bad as when Trump "had all time high black employment".

Yeah bro, you don't get as much credit going from 4% to 3% as you do going from 10% to 4%. No shit.

It's just as bad as when Trump "had all time high black employment".

Yeah bro, you don't get as much credit going from 4% to 3% as you do going from 10% to 4%. No shit.

Exactly right. Does Trump deserve SOME credit? Sure. He has kept the Obama trajectory in place but to dismiss what Obama did is partisan politics and sheer stupidity.

Remember these are the same people who think Trump has higher moral character than Obama. It's really a bizarro world right now

Now if companies would stop producing those gay ass crotch rocket bikes, THAT would be progress.

100% of people who ride crotch rockets are D-bags.
Hey now. It's probably only 95%.

And trust me, no one hates a dickhead rider more than a responsible rider.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back