Hardy shouldn't be with the UFC

He earned his chance on the contender series and most definitely deserves a shot in the sport. The ufc is not responsible for past transgression among people who currently free to pursue employment. If that was a rule, there would be several fighters with sketchy past would not being fighting today

what benefit do they have signing an NFL reject? seems to have more problems than benefits. just makes ufc stereotypes true. if ufc wanna go mainstream, need to stop with the broc lesnar and hardy crap. ffs.

jesus dude what is wrong with you? the man made a mistake yeaaaaars ago, lost his job and $10 million dollar salary, has to deal with the public shame of domestic violence, and has kids he still has to feed.

Now he's risking his own long term brain health for a chance to earn a living and continue to provide for his kids.

What is wrong with you dude? I'm sure even his own girlfriend has let the incident go. Who the hell are you to deny the man a second chance and a chance to put food on his family's table. I don't even know dude, but I hate you.

he should be on a different card. dana saying fights are planned months ago is shit.
And why exactly should he be on a different card?

Ostovich said she had no problem with it. Dana is right on this. How is this even a problem? She doesn't even give a fuck but you do?

Hardy's past and Ostovich have nothing to do with each other. They don't even know each other.

Grow a pair you beta SJW

NFL reject? This dude was a top 5 DE when he was focused on playing football. He was an exceptional talent

jesus dude what is wrong with you? the man made a mistake yeaaaaars ago, lost his job and $10 million dollar salary, has to deal with the public shame of domestic violence, and has kids he still has to feed.

Now he's risking his own long term brain health for a chance to earn a living and continue to provide for his kids.

What is wrong with you dude? I'm sure even his own girlfriend has let the incident go. Who the hell are you to deny the man a second chance and a chance to put food on his family's table. I don't even know dude, but I hate you.

so making 12k from the ufc is helping him pay for his kids.

please and a mistake is paying the rent a day late beating a woman isnt a mistake.

When did so many SJWs decide they wanted to start watching fights so they could find some sort of contravercies

NFL reject? This dude was a top 5 DE when he was focused on playing football. He was an exceptional talent

he a regect cause you know the cowboy cut him for not being worth the trouble

OJ murdered his wife and everybody knew it. He didn't go to jail. You think a mild KO of a girlfriend is gonna matter these days?

oj has nothing to do with this. oj didnt kill her when he was still playing.

if greg hardy not paid her off to go away he be in jail

what benefit do they have signing an NFL reject? seems to have more problems than benefits. just makes ufc stereotypes true. if ufc wanna go mainstream, need to stop with the broc lesnar and hardy crap. ffs.

Fragmented thoughts.

Nobody understands you.

I don’t understand how people have the time to make new accounts and post so much. Do you do anything else?

And why exactly should he be on a different card?

Ostovich said she had no problem with it. Dana is right on this. How is this even a problem? She doesn't even give a fuck but you do?

Hardy's past and Ostovich have nothing to do with each other. They don't even know each other.

Grow a pair you beta SJW

it tone deaf and if she says she has a problem with it she risking being cut.

dana getting asked about it shows how big a deal it is.

Wasteland coming for this dead thread
tenor.gif

it tone deaf and if she says she has a problem with it she risking being cut.

dana getting asked about it shows how big a deal it is.
She doesn't even know the guy, never met him, never had a relationship with him. Why on earth would she care?

lol cry me a fuckin river

Back