Hardest punch that didn't get the KO

Bradley vs Holt

Floyd vs Chop Chop

Floyd-Maidana

Floyd-Shane

Cotto-Chop Chop

To be fair, Russel Mora wasn't in position to see Montiel flopping around on the floor.

How about when asked Montiel to step forward twice, got no response and saw this:

Fernando+Montiel+v+Nonito+Donaire+raRtnZa6VC2l.jpg

That should have been stopped immediately

Last edited:

oh my goodness how delicious. Ward failed to penetrate the first time, but successfully measured the distance as he corrected himself on the re-entry, getting his conviction inserted a second time. Pay close attention as Mr Ward gazes deep into Edwin's eyes, he sensed that Mr Rodriguez was ready to receive all of him. You have to respect men that can take it all inside like that, such tenaciously durable flesh.

oh my goodness how delicious. Ward failed to penetrate the first time, but successfully measured the distance as he corrected himself on the re-entry, getting his conviction inserted a second time. Pay close attention as Mr Ward gazes deep into Edwin's eyes, he sensed that he was ready to receive all of him. You have to respect men that can take it all inside like that, such tenaciously durable flesh.
Genius.

Not sure how to post the gif, but Tommy Morrison's left hook on Razor Ruddock has got to be up there. Ruddock looked like he was shot when that landed.

that nearly knocked the fucking lips off his face

that nearly knocked the fucking lips off his face

The ancient one is slowly adapting to the poetry of life. Treelo reminds me of a snail that leaves colorful juices in his wake to let other entities know he is on a path to the ethos of his temptations. Give him some time and some emotion will drip out of him every once in awhile.

giphy.gif

That Shavers shot was nasty. That would ruin most men for life.

remember when Shane nearly killed Margs several times?

The shavers one is allways the first one i think of.

30162-Mike-Tyson-Knockout-gif-Reddit-zYgs.gif

Was so impressed will Ribalta, had some fire in his belly at that time, kept getting up and snarling until the ref saved him from getting killed.

We all know you cant punch peoples heads off...but if you COULD,that would have done it.

The uppercut Lewis landed on Vitali would have KO'd a mule... But Vitali took it and remained vertical.

On my phone and can't post the gif, but when Vernon Forrest landed that uppercut on mosely that dropped him. Can't believe he got up

Shawn Porter has a hell of a chin.

Back