Hardcore Henry

Chesten_Hesten

Greatness isn't Stoked by Compliments.
@Gold
Reaction score
Had planned never to watch but ending up watching it last night at the behest of Supra!

Yes that Supra, his spirit still lurks in these parts so be careful what you say, or he'll be cooking up a delicious knuckle-sandwich with your name on it, delivered straight through the mainline!

Anyway, having extremely low expectations I gave it a try and though I wasn't all that into the 1st person POV, aspect I applaud the film makers who put this thing together, and found it strangely entertaining in a mayhem-bonkerized sort of way.

Anyone else seen this thing?

Must've been tremendous work to cut the thing together and keep it rolling like they did without the benefit of any particular story; Ha!

Yeah, it's rad. The camera works also gets better as it goes along. The first scene when he's darting behind/between cars is a little manic, but the final couple of scenes are awesome. I highly recommend seeing it if you're not a pussy.

I wouldnt want to watch a bunch of movies done in 1st person, but I did find it an amusing ride and thought all in all it was pretty well done

Had planned never to watch but ending up watching it last night at the behest of Supra!

Yes that Supra, his spirit still lurks in these parts so be careful what you say, or he'll be cooking up a delicious knuckle-sandwich with your name on it, delivered straight through the mainline!

Anyway, having extremely low expectations I gave it a try and though I wasn't all that into the 1st person POV, aspect I applaud the film makers who put this thing together, and found it strangely entertaining in a mayhem-bonkerized sort of way.

Anyone else seen this thing?

Must've been tremendous work to cut the thing together and keep it rolling like they did without the benefit of any particular story; Ha!

I also had low expectations but enjoyed it when I saw it.

I want a vr headset just for this movie. At least a Google cardboard.

I don't know if i would like it. I'll try it and see.

I tried watching it, got dizzy, I do think if it was a 15 to 20 min movie done in VR it would be cool, but over an hour, the story was also so so, I didnt finish it.

I could just imagine that fuckin weirdo Supra watching this

"GONNA CRANK UP MY SPEAKERS!!!! PUT ON MY FAVORITE SLEEVELESS SHIRT!!!!! AND THEN PULL MY BIKE RIGHT HERE IN TO MY LIVING ROOM SO I CAN CRANK THE FUCKIN ENGINE AND DO BURNOUTS AS I WATCH THIS BAD ASS MOVIE!!!!! YEAH!!! YEAH!!!! FUCK YEAH!!!!! SHUT THE FUCK UP NEIGHBOR BEFORE I COME OVER THERE AND RAM MY BIKE UP YOUR ASS AND PUT CHICKEN STRIPS ALL OVER YOUR FUCKIN ASS CHEEKS!!!!!!! YEAH!! YEAH!!!!! SHOOT THEM BITCHES HARDCORE HENRY!!!!!! FUCK YEAH!!!!!"

I tried. I gave up about half way through.

Back