Hard to think...

That's a real story cool bro! Try again…
why should I?
I'm okay with you trying to discredit fedor. It's not my problem if you dont know shit about his career, I experienced it. If you can't celebrate his career, your thing.

TS is a desperate attention whore that dedicates his whole existence on sherdog to make threads and posts about fedor. Dude is more obsessed than that brazilian shogun guy in the heavys.

this guy absolutely hates fedor <Lmaoo> hes like me <Lmaoo><45> i would never admit, that Cristiano Ronaldo is one of the best or the best football player ever.
fedor in his prime would be as dangerous as back then ... now imagin him in a modern training camp <Eek2.0> anyway ... this is poitnless. i can live with that ... i mean, there are people, who think, that wladimir is the best HW boxer ever. even my little brother isnt that dumb, and hes fucking dumb.
<{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}>

Hard to think that someone ~9 years passed their prime can lose so badly?

To a 39 year old NFL reject that has had 7 foot surgeries???? Yikes!

And bahahahahahshhahahahahahahahshhs at 9 years! He was absolutely still in his prime when he lost to werdum and Silva there trolly!

Last edited:
why should I?
I'm okay with you trying to discredit fedor. It's not my problem if you dont know shit about his career, I experienced it. If you can't celebrate his career, your thing.

People like you are the worst kind of fanboys...just because somebody doesn't agree with you, automatically state they didn't watch this mythical prime fedor or they are a troll. Go educate yourself on other fighters who haven't ducked, haven't lost 3 times in their prime, got their shit pushed in by old NFL rejects, etc…try again matey!

this guy absolutely hates fedor <Lmaoo> hes like me <Lmaoo><45> i would never admit, that Cristiano Ronaldo is one of the best or the best football player ever.
fedor in his prime would be as dangerous as back then ... now imagin him in a modern training camp <Eek2.0> anyway ... this is poitnless. i can live with that ... i mean, there are people, who think, that wladimir is the best HW boxer ever. even my little brother isnt that dumb, and hes fucking dumb.
<{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}>

Don't hate fedor, hate his delusional fanboys spewing non-sense with immunity. Fedor actually seems like a chill humble dude, he's just not the GOAT (maybe like 4th on goat list).

People like you are the worst kind of fanboys...just because somebody doesn't agree with you, automatically state they didn't watch this mythical prime fedor or they are a troll. Go educate yourself on other fighters who haven't ducked, haven't lost 3 times in their prime, got their shit pushed in by old NFL rejects, etc…try again matey!
If you were following that time you wouldnt claim this shit. Your just a jones lover trying to discredit other guys who are considered the greatest which is a really sad thing. You should learn to enjoy all of MMA and get that hate mentality out of your head.

Don't hate fedor, hate his delusional fanboys spewing non-sense with immunity. Fedor actually seems like a chill humble dude, he's just not the GOAT (maybe like 4th on goat list).
Yet you show emotional driven views on his career. It's weird. You can't tell me that youre not trying to make Jones look greater just by discrediting Fedor. It's crazy how much sherdog does this.

If you were following that time you wouldnt claim this shit. Your just a jones lover trying to discredit other guys who are considered the greatest which is a really sad thing. You should learn to enjoy all of MMA and get that hate mentality out of your head.

I do and I think fedor was a good fighter, clearly not the GOAT though.

Yet you show emotional driven views on his career. It's weird. You can't tell me that youre not trying to make Jones look greater just by discrediting Fedor. It's crazy how much sherdog does this.

I call a spade a spade. I'm not going to sit here and act like fedor is something he is not. He was a good fighter in his day,fought a shit ton of cans, some good fighters…that's it! Clearly not the goat, title is reserved for Jon Jones.

He may be, but after he loses 3 or 4 at the end of his career years from now, people will just say he always sucked and had a weak division. Sound familiar?

Nope, Jones has never ducked an opponent like Fedor has. Jones also fights in the top organization in the world, unlike Fedor. Fedor fought a lot of cans, mixed in with good fighters...Jones has fought at an early age in the UFC and continued on that organization beating everybody in front of him - 18 straight in the UFC. Fedor and Jon Jones have nothing in common.

Nope, Jones has never ducked an opponent like Fedor has. Jones also fights in the top organization in the world, unlike Fedor. Fedor fought a lot of cans, mixed in with good fighters...Jones has fought at an early age in the UFC and continued on that organization beating everybody in front of him - 18 straight in the UFC. Fedor and Jon Jones have nothing in common.

Now you're just sounding like an idiot. Pride was the top division for Heavyweight during its entire existence. But then again, somone who just started watching MMA last year probably wouldnt know that...

Now you're just sounding like an idiot. Pride was the top division for Heavyweight during its entire existence. But then again, somone who just started watching MMA last year probably wouldnt know that...
Yawn…did fedor have a chance to sign with the UFC which was indisputable top org but chose to fight 1-0 jaideep in Japan??? Research is your friend mate!

Yawn…did fedor have a chance to sign with the UFC which was indisputable top org but chose to fight 1-0 jaideep in Japan??? Research is your friend mate!
I am well aware of Fedors entire career... I am also aware that Dana white is a douche bag who wants to underpay everyone... do the math

Back