Harassment from this day forward

I'd love to see someone try and harass me..
Fg_Eq_R.jpg
Remember, its only harassment if they're ugly.

Look at the Jeffrey Tambor harassment allegations and tell me something doesn't smell right to you...

His first harassment allegations in his entire career come from two trannies when he's 73 years old, after 4 entire seasons on a show about a transgender person?

He could very well indeed be guilty, but you're lying to yourself if you think just becuase someone screams "sexual assault" and therefore it's true.

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-55362.html

^ Link goes to story about a couple of 19 year old chicks who cried "sexual assault", not knowing they were being filmed in the cab and caught red handed making shit up

Women have never done anything wrong. Nope, never.

<{vega}>

I pointed the out reasons a woman would justifiably be hesitant to come forward in the past and why they would now.

Never said no one has EVER lied about being harassed/assaulted. But these aren't all 19 year old girls coming after a cab driver out of nowhere. These are women who stories are often backed up by multiple other people's experience.

Dont care unless there is some proof to back it up. It sucks that it happens, but i just cannot jump on board with the witch hunt without it. Its not right to automatically take one side or the other.

Can someone explain to me how these women that settled with confidentiality clauses aren't facing repercussions?

Can someone explain to me how these women that settled with confidentiality clauses aren't facing repercussions?
Are you questioning these women, you vile Nazi-sympathizing sexist?

Are you questioning these women, you vile Nazi-sympathizing sexist?

Honestly when I see the stories where the woman took $20k and signed a confidentiality, I don't know how the general public can look at them as "innocent victims".

I pointed the out reasons a woman would justifiably be hesitant to come forward in the past and why they would now.

Never said no one has EVER lied about being harassed/assaulted. But these aren't all 19 year old girls coming after a cab driver out of nowhere. These are women who stories are often backed up by multiple other people's experience.
You raped me in your hotel room 31 years ago.

The end.

Back