Happy Thanksgiving To The Boxing Forum!

PHATV

Boss Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I know that plenty of the regulars aren't in the states, but Happy Thanksgiving to them as well!

Happy thanksgiving to all! Even if you don’t live in the US, Happy Thanksgiving. You can’t stop this celebration of liberty and corn with borders or oceans. Put some turkey in your mouth, a beer in your hand and howl at the sky. It’s party time.

Happy Thanksgiving, boys. All my foreigners, just watch a sport, start drinking now, and eat a lot, like way more than you usually would think about eating. Do all of this in excess, try not to spit at an in law, and you're one of us. Cheers, salud, mazel tov, etc.

I just cheers'd the screen. It's fucking on.

Last edited:
Happy thanksgiving !!!! May this day and moving forward be filled with greatness

Cheers, give thanks for the beers!

I've probably eaten about 7-8000 calories worth of shit today. What a ridiculous holiday this is.

Happy thanksgiving to all! Even if you don’t live in the US, Happy Thanksgiving. You can’t stop this celebration of liberty and corn with borders or oceans. Put some turkey in your mouth, a beer in your hand and howl at the sky. It’s party time.

Oh, we don't stop it in Canada; we just start sooner.

Not sure what I'm giving thanks for but sàlute one and all :p

Back