Happy Thanksgiving from Jon Jones!

Not trolling at all. I love the thread.
The thread is about appreciating Jones wishing everyone a happy Thanksgiving. You're in here bashing him for drug tests. Clearly you're just trolling.

Stop being a douche for no reason, aka a troll.

That's your interpretation of the thread.
You should look back at the OP then, dumbass. I know you're used to trolling constantly and probably can't even tell when you're doing it anymore...but you're doing it here. So yeah...stop being a retarded troll.

I don't slow down at car wrecks

Why do you harbor so much bitterness inside your bum soul.
200.gif

You should look back at the OP then, dumbass. I know you're used to trolling constantly and probably can't even tell when you're doing it anymore...but you're doing it here. So yeah...stop being a retarded troll.
Looking at the OP does not define meaning. The one who is ultimately accountable, the single unique accountant, will be no less than the reader, or even the author, whom you will not be in a position to name.

Looking at the OP does not define meaning. The one who is ultimately accountable, the single unique accountant, will be no less than the reader, or even the author, whom you will not be in a position to name.
The OP defines the meaning of thread, especially such a small thread like this.

So you're wrong as usual, and being a troll as usual. Go fuck off to some conor thread, you dumbass troll.

I am sure Jon is thankful for all the horse juice over the years.

Even though he is suspended he won the title and made a lot of money thanks to that horse meat!

Let's just hope his turkey wasn't contaminated with T-Bol or estrogen blockers again this Thanksgiving!

Back