Happy Thanksgiving from Jon Jones!

How charitable he takes a moment out of his busy day as Our Champion to give us blessings on a National holiday.

i think its hilarious u kids talking shit about jones. u wouldnt say this shit to him in real life, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol

When I saw Joanna pop up at the end of the vid I almost spit out my coffee!.. Had I been drinking any.

Nice beard Jon, did you switch to crack?

winter-snow-nature-60561.jpeg

i think its hilarious u kids talking shit about jones. u wouldnt say this shit to him in real life, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol
STEROIDS

The guy wishes you and your family the best on Thanksgiving, and you pull this shit? Fuck off dude.

We don't have a Turkey eating holiday here in Australia and JBJ is a cheat, liar and convicted criminal. kys

My champion :). I'm glad he gave himself that title for me.

How anyone can be upset by this video perplexes me.

Happy turkey day everybody, hope all you shertards had a good one with friends and family.

Back