Happy Chris Weidman day!

<[analyzed}>chris-weidman-ufc-2051.jpg chris-weidman-post-ufc-205.jpg
tenor.gif

My fav part of this thread is everyone posting the chris getting washed lmao

I never quite understood all the weidman hate I guess Anderson fan boys are still butthurt

The root of all the Chris Weidman hate. I will forever be a fan for all the fucktard awful Silva fans that had their dreams crushed by The Chris. Having to listen to all the bullshit about how Silva could be MW, LHW and HW champ was so god damn foolish and showed how utterly stupid the majority of his fanbase was since most agreed. They can post all their Romero, Rockhold or Moose gifs but it will never change the Weidman knocking Silva the fuck out gif.

The root of all the Chris Weidman hate. I will forever be a fan for all the fucktard awful Silva fans that had their dreams crushed by The Crhis. They can post all their Romero, Rockhold or Moose gifs but it will never change the Weidman knocking Silva the fuck out gif.

Never before and never since have I been that crazed at an MMA result. Easily in my top 10 sports moments I have seen all time. He’ll always be my boy because of that night.

The root of all the Chris Weidman hate. I will forever be a fan for all the fucktard awful Silva fans that had their dreams crushed by The Chris. Having to listen to all the bullshit about how Silva could be MW, LHW and HW champ was so god damn foolish and showed how utterly stupid the majority of his fanbase was since most agreed. They can post all their Romero, Rockhold or Moose gifs but it will never change the Weidman knocking Silva the fuck out gif.
Anderson will be remembered as a GOAT (MW GOAT) with a 17 fight win streak, 15 finishes, 10 title defenses, and 3 LHW KOs in his prime.

Weidman will be known as the MW fraud who lost 3X in a row during his prime when he started fighting people from his era.

Yoel seems to find a way to cheat in every single fight.

Anderson has been busted twice.<6>

Keep looking up to the cheaters J Roc

<mma1>
Yoel was never disqualified, so technically....he didn't cheat. Anderson never popped during his title reign, when it mattered. Sorry that Anderson was a better champion than Weidman, and Yoel split his wig. None of that will ever change<5>

All these nagative posts. Chris defended the belt way more than Luke.... Ok he lost to Romero but did he win a championship.. nope. Did mousassi win the belt... Nope. Sorry haters . Dude is still legit<StillMyBoy>

- He is a wrestler.
- Beat a couple of old brazilians and claimed he was the best MW.
- USADA came in town... never looked the same.
- Then he lost 2 in a row brutally. His fans claimed "he was winning" but that is just not that true. Never loses a round 1 but he sucks after the 2nd.
- Tried to get Moose DQed and then bitched saying he was ok to compete while a few seconds ago he said he needed time to recover. He was going to be KOed and robbed Mousasi of a clean victory.
- Finally gets a win against an undersized MW who couldnt defend single leg takedowns from Neil Magny, just to say in the post fight interview: "Everybody knows that I am the real champion".
- Trains with mini meathead Matt Serra.. another fluke artist and annoying Dana friend.

Also he has a stupid face and I dont like him.
Plus that he celebrated way to hard direct after he broke the shin of Silva.

Oh and I hate his THE Chris nickname. Only delusional people call themselve that!

Last edited:
Back