Happy Chris Weidman day!

He doesnt get shit on a lot for it but I always thoght he was full of himself.

I wonder how many people commented and said. "THATS STILL MY BOY" I know I am one of them.

The amount of hate Weidman gets is outstading. And I love that. I am his number 1 hater.

I guess he will be back tomorrow in his old form.. getting knocked the fuck out and asking for titleshots.

Why u hate the Chris brah?
( Hardcore Still my boi nuthugger here)

Why u hate the Chris brah?
( Hardcore Still my boi nuthugger here)
- He is a wrestler.
- Beat a couple of old brazilians and claimed he was the best MW.
- USADA came in town... never looked the same.
- Then he lost 2 in a row brutally. His fans claimed "he was winning" but that is just not that true. Never loses a round 1 but he sucks after the 2nd.
- Tried to get Moose DQed and then bitched saying he was ok to compete while a few seconds ago he said he needed time to recover. He was going to be KOed and robbed Mousasi of a clean victory.
- Finally gets a win against an undersized MW who couldnt defend single leg takedowns from Neil Magny, just to say in the post fight interview: "Everybody knows that I am the real champion".
- Trains with mini meathead Matt Serra.. another fluke artist and annoying Dana friend.

Also he has a stupid face and I dont like him.

So many tears on this site when Weidman beat Silva... twice.

He seems like a decent guy with losses to only the top guys at MW and yet he gets shit on constantly here at Sherdog. Not sure why other than his GOAT crushing.

LMFAO @ people thinking this guy was humble....Holyshit, what kind of a cocky dude has his own day then he spreads it on social media.

Say what you want about Anderson Silva, he was cocky in the ring because it benefited his style but he was never this fucking cocky outside of it.

I still remember Ariel Helwani Saying "The Chris Weidman's of the World, dont take steroids"....Like seriously? This dude was fucking portrayed as the most humble/honest American Boi in the world, that if you were actually humble, you would be called a "Chris Weidman"...It rustled the fuck out of me because I knew he was cocky as fuck...Not to mention, ever since USADA, he has looked like crap.

source.gif

Now show Yoel losing to whittaker while missing weight :D

Its a great day to take out your eggplants from the fridge and let they salute other pigeons!!!

<RomeroSalute><RomeroSalute><RomeroSalute>

LOL with Gastelum likely getting the better of Whitaker, there is a solid chance Weidman could be champ again. I'd like to see him rematch Luke, Luke gets smoked in the rematch.

Watchin the greatest of all time GETTING KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT!!!!
Weidman-KOs-Silva.gif

Back