Happy Birthday!!!

Paynebringer

The Titanium Ape... Always Defend ♠♠♠
@plutonium
Reaction score
Title says it all the Birthday Thread announce your day people you know, people you don't know. Peoples join date who's on your birthday @TeTe who's April 3rd join date I always celebrate @Peteyandjia who's April 22nd join date is my sons birthday I'm a party hard that Saturday night, as we say here, get
WET!!!

I'm payne I'm a Year of The Dragon in eastern zodiac Aries in western calendar, to all who have a Bday coming or just passed or just a shout out, to you...

Feel free to send gifts & things you can spend a bundle on the internet sending gifs and don't cost you a thing< see what I did there?

Rickson by armbar!

giphy.gif

My birthday is April 6, it's also the day Conor debut in the UFC.

More of a reason to hate April 6th

When you're a loser with a shitty job and 0 friends, birthdays are just another day.

My birthday is April 6, it's also the day Conor debut in the UFC.

More of a reason to hate April 6th

When you're a loser with a shitty job and 0 friends, birthdays are just another day.

Happy Belated CM, 3days after mine I still got my drink & smoke on I had a good Monday...

<GinJuice>

April 30th, same day as the leader of Scientology David Miscavige.

My celebrity birthdays are Eddie Murphy, Alec Baldwin, Kam Chancellor, of the Seahawks if he's still there?

September 22nd is mine, shared with former New York Rangers players Derick Brassard, and 3x Stanley Cup Champion, Mike Richter.

the bringer of payne
your ass about to be slain
so stay in your lane

No fun famous ppl share my birthday. September 13th.

My sixth sherdog bday was yesterday though!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back