Happy birthday Vince McMahon

Wariowokecancel

You can cancel but you can’t wake
@Gold
Reaction score
you roiding cheating scumbag genius!

Now please let HHH take over. Stephanie can take care of the grandkids.

yVFTBrM.gif

tn8mreo3.gif

Vince gives us Jinder vs Orton.
I'd watch five more times before Owens Zayn 9000. I'm actually kind of worried that hhh is going to flood the place with what he sees as his ideal wrestlers instead of what's best for business when he has free reign.

Let me further qualify that- Vince gives us Jinder vs Orton PUNJABI PRISON MATCH with Great Khali run in.

I'd watch five more times before Owens Zayn 9000. I'm actually kind of worried that hhh is going to flood the place with what he sees as his ideal wrestlers instead of what's best for business when he has free reign.

Zayn is a fine wrestler and was great on promo even as El Generico.

Zayn is a fine wrestler and was great on promo even as El Generico.
Orton and cena weren't bad matches technically. There's a place for him and he has his fans. I don't want him released like others that don't like him. I just can't see him as anything more than a transitional champion.

Let me further qualify that- Vince gives us Jinder vs Orton PUNJABI PRISON MATCH with Great Khali run in.
Vince has his flaws for sure but the current set up we have a bit of both. Hhh unchecked concerns me. That match needs to do die but the khali ending got a pop at least.

Orton and cena weren't bad matches technically. There's a place for him and he has his fans. I don't want him released like others that don't like him. I just can't see him as anything more than a transitional champion.

Zayn shouldn't even be transitional champ. He should be beating Papi Chulo on HEAT or Shotgun Saturday Night

Back