Happy Birthday The GOAT!

Happy Birthday to one of the greatest legends of the sport! Tito made me a hardcore fan since he made
his debut. Ultimate bad boy and troll if you like. No introduction needed. GNP pioneer!

(Met him 2004 in Huntington Beach, will NOT post the pics)

THE HUNTINGTON BEACH BAD BOY LADIES AND GENTS!!

20260.jpg

10110.jpg

tito-ortiz-dana-white-bitch.jpg

jkiq1t.gif

GoGYJ.gif

method=get&s=tito-ortiz-sakuraba-gif.gif

WhirlwindBlissfulEastsiberianlaika-max-1mb.gif

NOW FLAME ON AND BRING THE GIFS/FUN!

Ortiz is a dirt bag...CAn't stand him...and from I have read, pretty much every fighter hates him...

Ortiz is a dirt bag...CAn't stand him...and from I have read, pretty much every fighter hates him...
You either love him or hate him. Everyone has their strong opinion about this dude. I wonder how Dana feels about him..

The HBBB is a legend for sure
Few wins have made me so excited as his win over Bader.

The HBBB is a legend for sure
Few wins have made me so excited as his win over Bader.
I seriously jumped out of my seat when he choked out Bader. At that time it seemed as though we may never have seen Tito dig another grave. Now Bader is a LHW champ, with a chance to be a HW champ as well. Who'd have thought? You know?

I seriously jumped out of my seat when he choked out Bader. At that time it seemed as though we may never have seen Tito dig another grave. Now Bader is a LHW champ, with a chance to be a HW champ as well. Who'd have thought? You know?
It was so great. The best grave digging i've seen. It always makes me happy to see the old guys win, but especially that fight. He really deserved it. Been the butt of so many jokes and then not just get a win, but actually finishing a serious contender like Bader? Awesome!
I think it'll be Bader and Meathead in the HWGP final.

"You see this bandana? Three people died making this" -Tito

Tito Ortiz is so far from being The GOAT that he wouldn't be able to see who was even with a telephoto lens.

It was so great. The best grave digging i've seen. It always makes me happy to see the old guys win, but especially that fight. He really deserved it. Been the butt of so many jokes and then not just get a win, but actually finishing a serious contender like Bader? Awesome!
I think it'll be Bader and Meathead in the HWGP final.
Many who made jokes about Tito seemed to be lacking perspective. He had a bad run that lasted years, but he was in all of those fights. He would have beaten Rashad had he not grabbed the fence, and he threw a triangle attempt on Machida in the final round of their fight. Those losses weren't one sided beat downs, for the most part. Tito always showed up to do work, and I've always been appreciative of him.

Back