Happy Birthday Floyd Mayweather

J

Julius_Caesar

What fascinates me about Floyd is everything that worked so well together. Not only being one of the greatest to ever do it but how he mastered the art of manipulating the emotions of the public. I know people who get more emotional when you bring up Floyds name then they would if you brought up ISIS.

He used the hate from racism, from feminists, from being arrogant and all the other hate to benefit himself but its not like he was just some average boxer doing this. He was winning and he kept winning and it drove the haters mad but they still tuned in to see his next fight. It was like an obsession. They loved to hate him and he loved to be hated. A match made in heaven.

Another thing I really admire and what many dont talk about is how strong he is mentally. We've seen over and over again how the wrong side of fame can break celebrities. Floyd is one of if not the most hated athlete in history and we have social media now so everyone can spread things among each other so much quicker. The type of shit Floyds gone through (a lot of which he deserved) would break your average person whether it be drugs or whatever but with Floyd its almost like he loved the hate and attention and stayed drug/alcohol free his whole career even while having that party lifestyle. Fighters cant live that lifestyle and stay disciplined. The temptations are everywhere and it eventually catches up with them but somehow not Floyd.

I loved the Pacquiao vs Mayweather fight and the whole story behind it. McDonalds came out with a ice cream called "beat the Mayweather" LOL TV shows brought Pacquiao on saying "beat his ass". ESPN literally brought a table full of feminists to talk about how bad of a person Floyd was. It was hilarious. 90% of the world wanted Floyd to lose SO BAD! So many said that Floyd would lose based off karma and Pacquiao being the "nicer person". They thought it would be a Rocky movie but the reality is life is not a fairy tale or a movie. You dont win by being nice or by karma. The bad guy wins if he is better and works harder.

So the fight finally happened and it turned out to be an easy win by Floyd. Wasn't the most entertaining but the effectiveness of Floyd's game plan is what made it entertaining for me. He made Pacquiao look like I've never seen him look his whole career. So I'm then thinking the fights over and everyone can move on but no LOL the excuses piled up and the hate was ridiculous. The N word on twitter was its HIGHEST in history the day after the fight. Even today people are still in denial and the whole world used "IT WAS A BORING FIGHT" as a way to take the win away from Floyd whether they admit it or not. Don't get me wrong it was boring but that's not the real reason many people were upset. Come one now :)

Hopefully one day once the hatred people have for him dies down they will make a movie on him and hopefully it doesn't suck. There have been loads of fascinating and inspirational stories in boxing like Tyson and Ali's stories but nothing like Mayweather story in my opinion. It may not be as inspirational as Ali's but I'm more fascinated with it. Its much darker and surreal. People think I'm crazy when I say he's one of my inspirations but its not about who is as a person outside of the ring. I dont know him personally and couldn't care less. Its him as a boxer, a businessman and the mental strength and discipline he had. There will never be another Floyd Mayweather.

Look at the distance he covers at 3:40 (and look at the rage in the comments section LOL):

What fascinates me about Floyd is everything that worked so well together. Not only being one of the greatest to ever do it but how he mastered the art of manipulating the emotions of the public. I know people who get more emotional when you bring up Floyds name then they would if you brought up ISIS.

He used the hate from racism, from feminists, from being arrogant and all the other hate to benefit himself but its not like he was just some average boxer doing this. He was winning and he kept winning and it drove the haters mad but they still tuned in to see his next fight. It was like an obsession. They loved to hate him and he loved to be hated. A match made in heaven.

Another thing I really admire and what many dont talk about is how strong he is mentally. We've seen over and over again how the wrong side of fame can break celebrities. Floyd is one of if not the most hated athlete in history and we have social media now so everyone can spread things among each other so much quicker. The type of shit Floyds gone through (a lot of which he deserved) would break your average person whether it be drugs or whatever but with Floyd its almost like he loved the hate and attention and stayed drug/alcohol free his whole career even while having that party lifestyle. Fighters cant live that lifestyle and stay disciplined. The temptations are everywhere and it eventually catches up with them but somehow not Floyd.

I loved the Pacquiao vs Mayweather fight and the whole story behind it. McDonalds came out with a ice cream called "beat the Mayweather" LOL TV shows brought Pacquiao on saying "beat his ass". ESPN literally brought a table full of feminists to talk about how bad of a person Floyd was. It was hilarious. 90% of the world wanted Floyd to lose SO BAD! So many said that Floyd would lose based off karma and Pacquiao being the "nicer person". They thought it would be a Rocky movie but the reality is life is not a fairy tale or a movie. You dont win by being nice or by karma. The bad guy wins if he is better and works harder.

So the fight finally happened and it turned out to be an easy win by Floyd. Wasn't the most entertaining but the effectiveness of Floyd's game plan is what made it entertaining for me. He made Pacquiao look like I've never seen him look his whole career. So I'm then thinking the fights over and everyone can move on but no LOL the excuses piled up and the hate was ridiculous. The N word on twitter was its HIGHEST in history the day after the fight. Even today people are still in denial and the whole world used "IT WAS A BORING FIGHT" as a way to take the win away from Floyd whether they admit it or not. Don't get me wrong it was boring but that's not the real reason many people were upset. Come one now :)

Hopefully one day once the hatred people have for him dies down they will make a movie on him and hopefully it doesn't suck. There have been loads of fascinating and inspirational stories in boxing like Tyson and Ali's stories but nothing like Mayweather story in my opinion. It may not be as inspirational as Ali's but I'm more fascinated with it. Its much darker and surreal. People think I'm crazy when I say he's one of my inspirations but its not about who is as a person outside of the ring. I dont know him personally and couldn't care less. Its him as a boxer, a businessman and the mental strength and discipline he had. There will never be another Floyd Mayweather.

Look at the distance he covers at 3:40 (and look at the rage in the comments section LOL):

Comments are way funny also I like the part when PAC connected on Floyd they did a slow mo and played epic church music to highlight how glorious it was !

TLDR. And there is a thread about this just 5 threads down.

You should honestly report yourself or delete your account. Might as well kill yourself while your at it also.

By the way, you come across poor as shit

giphy.gif

Back