HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERICK SILVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could have accepted terms with the very warm dude down south when I clicked to get back on SD, IDK.

images

Young guy. Still pretty raw.

But I'm hearing good things.

I dunno I found Rod holding the little boy in his arms throughout the video, a bit creepy
Stop watching Buzzfeed videos on YT and you will be fine.
Its your mind playing tricks in you in 2018

Stop watching Buzzfeed videos on YT and you will be fine.
Its your mind playing tricks in you in 2018

Dunno what buzzfeed is. All I remember was the video when it first came out in the 80's that it seemed creepy

Hes gonna finally hit a growth spurt. Expect hin to be RIPPED in LFA

It is, but it’s in my memory the longest running one that continues til this day. Someone else replied to me that it was “Dickson by armbar” and while I saw that posted a lot back in the day, I don’t see it anymore. Plus I feel that this one is totally played out (here are many memes and angles people go with that aren’t as dumb and repetitive as this one) with even the same predictable first replies as the last time I saw this same type of erick Silva thread just as recently as earlier this year if I recall correctly.

Time to update either the jokes or let the horse die already lol

No

I don't get all the hate on here about Silva all the time. The guy just needs some time to improve, once he turns 22 he'll be ready to go. The kids been fighting since he was 9 Id like to see you guys try and do that

Back