Happy birthday Aleks Emelianenko

SRN

SOCRATEEEES
@Silver
Reaction score
I believe in giving people a second, third or how many as necessarily as long as they work on themselves. Aleks seems to be on the right track and I wish him success!
Many victories ahead, happy birthday Aleks!

Aleks looking thick, solid, tight

Bon Appetit

Emelianenko_monsatery_vice_670.jpg

'' he's a mistake of nature "
-Sergie kharotanov

Last edited:
'' he's a mistake of nature "
-Sergie kharotanov
Lmao when I saw that picture and realized it was his birthday I remembered that quote from Sergei and had a good laugh.

Fuck.. he looks in the best shape of his career

#noUSADA

Wow is that a recent pic ? He looks around 245 to 250 lean, very good shape especially after all the fights he's already been in. I believe his next fight is going to be with akhmat fight league. Not sure the opponent.

Wow is that a recent pic ? He looks around 245 to 250 lean, very good shape especially after all the fights he's already been in. I believe his next fight is going to be with akhmat fight league. Not sure the opponent.
geronimo dos santos is his next opponent

Aleks is a piece of garbage, hope he gets KTFO

Dude looks in better shape than majority of the UFCs HW roster, impressive considering his age, lifestyle and the fact he just got out of prison.

Fan of Aleks the fighter, not too crazy about what he did outside the ring. Would like to see him make a strong comeback, dude had some fast hands.

He said hes 240lbs.

Hope to see him in Rizin. A fight with Amir would be nice.

One of those guys you don't like but prefer to be friends with... or at least neutral.

well i hope he got his act together and wont run into trouble with the law again.

he looks ripped. hopefully he makes a strong comeback and doesnt do stupid shit anymore.

Back