Handy girls... yay or nay?

I can't do any manual job, my family has been university professors, lawyers, doctors, etc and probably owned slaves for generations. Well, from my father's side, the other side is peasants. So I'd like a peasant girl that can do shit for me while I read. In fact, I'd like to be a stay at home dad that does nothing but read and clean once in a while.

If she doesn't rep for Binford, she can gtfo
a6ccae5e5b494ef89aa12a40962cc71b.jpg

Don't mind it at all. She doesn't have to be able to build a fucking house, but as long as she knows her way around a tool box to do basic things is all good with me and a plus in my book.

Hell yeah. Completing home projects together makes for a strong marriage. Fact.

I like them. I DIY most everything and girls that can help out are great.

This girls can take a car apart and put it back together better then it was.

G6be6akVc1khD5kaeveajN2Y4yTchmVba4m26sqTOOWFjLKcyQM0nSm37_euQTK_xigfWg=w1264

My wife Is a ridiculously good auto mechanic. She grew up with a dad who was always working on cars. Still needs my help with some manpower though so not too emasculated

Most men nowadays don't know how to change a tire, put on snow chains, or check their oil so we need all the handys we can get.

i prefer a girl who can work on a car then one that can't or one thats not afraid to get dirty.

but im also from the south

Thank Christ this thread isn't about what I expected after reading just the title.

I'm kinda torn on this. While it will allow me to be lazy more often, after years of work and labor, her hands are going to get stronger and manlier.

Then it'll be "hey honey, you have something on your face.."

etm9RSM.gif

Well said.

Girls with calluses can give interesting handjobs.

Wait, what?

I think it's hot. I don't need a damsel in distress. If she can fix shit it would mean less work for me.

im handier than the average bear, but idk why help wouldnt hurt

i have a bro in law who is crazy handy, much more than i, who built an entire addition to his old house himself, plumbing, electrical etc. so whenever i dont know something or need help, i just call him. hes restoring a 1962 impala on his free time atm

Back