hand trap to elbow techniques

Cool stuff, thanks for sharing.
THIS is what you should be teaching in your kids class. ;)

Cool stuff, thanks for sharing.
THIS is what you should be teaching in your kids class. ;)

no worries my friend.

lol yes definitely, i plan to run a kids MT program for sure, I would just like to have a kids karate class in addition to the MT.

I like the first one. Not to keen about that other one.

There is alot of cool trapping in muay thai.

Nice video.
I’ve also been shown one when oppos paw, push or stiff arm at your guard. Reach over their glove and hook their thumb, then pull them too you as you step in for the elbow.

Jon Jones used this extensively when he batter rashard Evans .

I like the first one. Not to keen about that other one.

There is alot of cool trapping in muay thai.

the 2nd one is high risk high reward, there is a variation of it, i will make another video showing it, instead or reaching under with the left, you reach over with the left and can come with a right punch or elbow, you see thais do this one alot.

i didnt take the time to watch the whole video, but you can see lomsongkram doing it on the pads at the very beginning.

Wang Chun hand trapping is garbage! Nobody is going to stand there and let you patty cake them....

Just kidding! Cool stuff.

no worries my friend.

lol yes definitely, i plan to run a kids MT program for sure, I would just like to have a kids karate class in addition to the MT.
if you’re serious about a kids Muay Thai program, check out Patrick Valera’s Gym, “valor training center”. He’s got a world class kids program and it’s pretty unorthodox from what you see most gyms doing with their kids. It gets results- he has 400+ students in Stockton, CA and regularly fights and wins internationally with them.

if you’re serious about a kids Muay Thai program, check out Patrick Valera’s Gym, “valor training center”. He’s got a world class kids program and it’s pretty unorthodox from what you see most gyms doing with their kids. It gets results- he has 400+ students in Stockton, CA and regularly fights and wins internationally with them.

thanks dude, ill look into it for sure.

Back