Han Solo vs Star Lord

Starlords got better toys and tech.

Han is just cooler.

Starlord is better everywhere. Han would probably shoot first though.

Starlord caused

half the universe's demise, so fuck him.

Better than New Han? Sure. Better than Original Han? Please ...

Star-Lord is a demi-god.

Haven't seen Solo yet but as far as I know he's just a dude.

Good question

There is a lot of speculation that han is a Jedi, just was never trained.

His piloting ability, shoot first reaction time, his “feelings” about certain circumstances etc.

No idea who star lord is, but Solo is garbage...just saw with my son...Disney has turned Star Wars into a left wing wet dream...#sad...

Starlord is better everywhere. Han would probably shoot first though.
Not if Lucas had anything to say about it . Worst part of the remastered Star Wars imo was having Greedo shoot first . And Vader shouting “ nooooooo!” Abomination .

No idea who star lord is, but Solo is garbage...just saw with my son...Disney has turned Star Wars into a left wing wet dream...#sad...

How the fuck did you get that from Solo?

Better question: How the fuck do you leave the house without getting triggered?

Not if Lucas had anything to say about it . Worst part of the remastered Star Wars imo was having Greedo shoot first . And Vader shouting “ nooooooo!” Abomination .

Howard corrects that in the new film, cause han shoots first in this one to help clear up if he would or not

How the fuck did you get that from Solo?

Better question: How the fuck do you leave the house without getting triggered?

Lol...lando has romantic feelings for a droid...and gender roles r completely reversed....keep chewing on that glass though...

Lol...lando has romantic feelings for a droid...and gender roles r completely reversed....keep chewing on that glass though...

If A New Hope came out today you'd probably complain that the "dem lefties" made Luke a wuss and Leia was always talking down to the men.

Was a Han Solo prequel even necessary? I mean, isn’t that basically what Firefly was, just with different names?

Back