Hamburg is on fire, apparently.

Yes, that would be a crime. You could go to prison for one year. Also, I never heard anyone going to prison for it.
I have heard a few times that people had to pay a fine.

It's starting to get quite a bit complicated to explain that law. But they fall under something we could roughly translate "Honor crimes".
Basically, someone hurting your "honor" in this case with an insult.

Not a big fan of that law. They have that in other European countries as well.
Also, the EU itself is trying to get those removed. For once the EU is on the side of free speech I guess :).

Man I hope you are right.

What a bunch of nonsense.

These eleven people weren't arrested just for "having conservative points of view" and "showing anti-refugee sentiments and being anti-leftists on facebook", as the OP said. That's just idiotic bullshit.

As snakedafunky said above, "I have not heard of many cases where I thought they were unreasonable all things considered. Most of them are claims to gas all refugees in Auschwitz or burn down refugee homes.
Most people that post that kind of stuff sort of had it coming."

So you're not disputing that you can be arrested for having an anti-refugee sentiment, you're disputing the degree of how strongly you have to few before being arrested. With a nebulous """unreasonable""" threshold of how far you can go

Talk about moving the goalpost

You seem to be overly emotional and irrational in your defense of Germany to move the goalposts that hard

Pardon me for being so emotional, I lost my head there. Clearly I was rattled by your truths

I forgive you, just be careful in the future
<{anton}>

Brutal, 10-8 round for @Pwent

in b4 resident libs

nothing_to_see_here_naked_gun.gif
Legit LOL'd!

Meanwhile the US has more shootings in 1 city in 1 day than Germany does in 1 year.
A major us city is actually calling for a cease fire. Lol

G-x summit's always brings out a massive number of assholes causing shit.

Meanwhile the US has more shootings in 1 city in 1 day than Germany does in 1 year.

What are you implying when you bring up a cease fire in a Baltimore ghetto?

I sense racial undertones in this post, seriously this place is becoming sherfront by the minute.

Well at least the American government isn't trying to replace it's population, like Germany.

Alahu Akbar

I sense racial undertones in this post, seriously this place is becoming sherfront by the minute.
He started another thread where he was calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States.
100% white supremacist

Those are liberal U.S. cities. It ain't happening in Iowa.

I am saying that Germany's problems are small compared to the US, yet Americans on this forum bitch more about Germany than the US. Quite funny case of deflection really

Well at least the American government isn't trying to replace it's population, like Germany.

Alahu Akbar
They already did. Aren't you blaming them blacks for the US being a cesspool of crime and gun violence?

They already did. Aren't you blaming them blacks for the US being a cesspool of crime and gun violence?
It is true that US violent crime rates would be ~ equal to western Europe's if you match the demographics to be equal

Back