Hamburg is on fire, apparently.

Lol, a bodybuilding nationalist. That's new for me. How pumping himself full of infertility causing steroids and LARPing is going to help his cause?

The Golden One will wreck you, boy.

This is not LARPing:

Consequencs will never be the same.

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Straight up

Merkel is Hitler's daughter.

9e4ce-3e6.jpg

I was in Hamburg when shit went down, here is a picture of me. i am the Russian dude.

First of all i am extremely disappointed in Germans. They are mostly short and ugly, the idea that Germans are Aryans is absolutely crazy... they are dark as fuck, and nobody can speak english...

<{nope}>

one really starts to appreciate Eastern European and Scandinavian beauty after germans. besides every German looks the same and there are like millions of them. They are homogeneous for sure. Every woman is a young or old version on Merkel, they also dress horribel.

I am sure there are exceptions of course, lol

Anyway the Antifa i saw was bunch of junkies, they were surprisingly friendly and they were from all over Europe, their women were very friendly and looked good, but they had hair in wrong places, females with armpit hair is haram. Most of them came to Hamburg to have fun and did not know shit about politics, at least this is the vibe i got. They also reacted poorly when i jokingly screamed Sieg Heil.

... very few police men and imo they were doing a shitty job.

But i am very tired right now since i had a very boring "trip" through Sweden. Peace and Love. Goodbye.

PS: Sorry for the shit post, just had to get it off my chest

I was in Hamburg when shit went down, here is a picture of me. i am the Russian dude.

First of all i am extremely disappointed in Germans. They are mostly short and ugly, the idea that Germans are Aryans is absolutely crazy... they are dark as fuck, and nobody can speak english...

<{nope}>

one really starts to appreciate Eastern European and Scandinavian beauty after germans. besides every German looks the same and there are like millions of them. They are homogeneous for sure. Every woman is a young or old version on Merkel, they also dress horribel.

I am sure there are exceptions of course, lol

Anyway the Antifa i saw was bunch of junkies, they were surprisingly friendly and they were from all over Europe, their women were very friendly and looked good, but they had hair in wrong places, females with armpit hair is haram. Most of them came to Hamburg to have fun and did not know shit about politics, at least this is the vibe i got. They also reacted poorly when i jokingly screamed Sieg Heil.

... very few police men and imo they were doing a shitty job.

But i am very tired right now since i had a very boring "trip" through Sweden. Peace and Love. Goodbye.

PS: Sorry for the shit post, just had to get it off my chest
I think you're lying, why are you not squatting?
We all know russians always squat for pictures

So you're not disputing that you can be arrested for having an anti-refugee sentiment, you're disputing the degree of how strongly you have to few before being arrested. With a nebulous """unreasonable""" threshold of how far you can go

Talk about moving the goalpost

You seem to be overly emotional and irrational in your defense of Germany to move the goalposts that hard

Pardon me for being so emotional, I lost my head there. Clearly I was rattled by your truths

1.Hamburg is one of the most "ethnic" cities in Germany.You wont find many "aryans" there.

2.Aside from Scandinavia & Holland, Germans prob speak the most English in Europe.

You are kind of unlucky. In the past, the German government would have paid for a free train ride to Poland for people like you.
And even better free showers on arrival.

Eh.. i made Germans butthurt... :rolleyes:

1.Hamburg is one of the most "ethnic" cities in Germany.You wont find many "aryans" there.

2.Aside from Scandinavia & Holland, Germans prob speak the most English in Europe.

I was talking about Germans, not "Germans", and Hamburg was not the only city i visited. We also have many German tourist in Norway. I believe i have gathered enough data to make a judgment.

As for English: French, Islanders and Fins speak better English. Yes you read it right, French.

People in UK and Ireland are pretty good as well, ;)

You are kind of unlucky. In the past, the German government would have paid for a free train ride to Poland for people like you.
And even better free showers on arrival.

In the past people like me would have been driving something heavier than Toyota, on German streets.

Eh.. i made Germans butthurt... :rolleyes:

I was talking about Germans, not "Germans", and Hamburg was not the only city i visited. We also have many German tourist in Norway. I believe i have gathered enough data to make a judgment.

As for English: French, Islanders and Fins speak better English. Yes you read it right, French.

People in UK and Ireland are pretty good as well, ;)

Thats simply BS.I've been to France plenty of times.Their level of English is well below their northern neighbors.Thats if you can get them to speak it in the first place.............
And yes, i counted Finland towards Scandinavia.

well, welcome to the year 2017. The big cities are multicultural in Germany. Our country is changing. In 20 years you will probably see more girls with a hijab than the usual blonde or brunette girl in this country, especially in these so called open minded and tolerant cities.

You are Russian, right? Then I understand your disappointment. Slavic girls are the sexiest by far. Personally I have a weakness for Polish and Russian girls.

You can't be arrested for anti-refugee sentiment. You have to break the law. Anti refugee sentiment is not a crime.
You would have to acutaly call for violence or insult the people.

So it is a crime to insult people?

So it is a crime to insult people?

Yes, that would be a crime. You could go to prison for one year. Also, I never heard anyone going to prison for it.
I have heard a few times that people had to pay a fine.

It's starting to get quite a bit complicated to explain that law. But they fall under something we could roughly translate "Honor crimes".
Basically, someone hurting your "honor" in this case with an insult.

Not a big fan of that law. They have that in other European countries as well.
Also, the EU itself is trying to get those removed. For once the EU is on the side of free speech I guess :).

Back