Hamburg is on fire, apparently.

Gref

Scumdog
Platinum Member
Reaction score

G20 "protests".

Was just browsing imgur and every other picture was in regard to Hamburg Germany and how shit is going down.

Inb4religionofpeaceandfeministsforislam

tumblr_npwo4qxxaB1rarngto1_500.gif

LMAO they are quick catching up French and Swedish car burning cultural enrichment.

Dindu nottin akbar.

Must of been some German nationalists

I keep reading that it's anti-capitalist protesters that are causing most of the problems.

We gotta deal with commies now, too?

The protesters aren't Muslims or foreigners so I expect the police to crack down on rioters

@JDragon, get in here.
Inb4religionofpeaceandfeministsforislam
I doubt that refugees are the protesters.

Do you believe it was their major Muslim faction that refused to march against terrorism? Residents like that?

@JDragon, get in here.

I doubt that refugees are the protesters.

Do you believe it was their major Muslim faction that refused to march against terrorism? Residents like that?
no, they are left-wing extremists

in b4 resident libs

nothing_to_see_here_naked_gun.gif

I dont consider myself on the left, as it is, but I believe in liberal values. I see this as an obvious reaction to the action of allowing hundreds of thousands of Islamic minded military age males to move into your country unfettered, even when they state their intentions loudly for all to hear.

I dont consider myself on the left, as it is, but I believe in liberal values. I see this as an obvious reaction to the action of allowing hundreds of thousands of Islamic minded military age males to move into your country unfettered, even when they state their intentions loudly for all to hear.
The protesters are left-wing anti-capitalists

Why do most of the protesters, in both America and abroad, all wear black hoodies and such. Is there some significance here that I'm missing?

Why do most of the protesters, in both America and abroad, all wear black hoodies and such. Is there some significance here that I'm missing?

The masks represent their fear of being put into the light, and the all black represents the hollow void of their ideals.

GSG-9 about to start putting in work I get this feeling.

The masks represent their fear of being put into the light, and the all black represents the hollow void of their ideals.
Savage.

Also, let's be honest, there's something about a person all in black with a mask covering their face that is somewhat intimidating as you have no clue who they are and it can be hard to pick out features.

This is what the left has become in large part, so fuck these people.
I'm not a friend of the political left but to be fair here, those are planned riots and people travel to certain events from all over the country or even from all over Europe, similar to a music festival
So in all fairness, it doesn't say a lot about the left

Back