Hallmark Commercial

RighteousWar

@JesusFreak
Banned
Reaction score
Just watched a Hallmark Valentine's Day commercial which featured roughly 10 couples giving each other V-Day cards, google-eyes, smooches, etc. It featured everything from an elderly couple, to a cute pair of kids. Out of the 10, or so, couples featured, 2 were comprised of two men.

My question is, if the traditional male/female couple is being redefined by some, to include massive corporations like Hallmark, when will such commercials feature incestous relationships, romantic relationships between an adult and a teenager, e.g. teacher/student relationships, etc.? Maybe a commercial featuring a polygamous relationship? Two shemales? A man and a shemale?

Why is the line being drawn at gay dudes/lesbos!?

who-gives-a-shit-harrison-ford.gif

TS, you're going to get flamed, but you're right.

i thought trump was going to end all this crap.

Homophobia in 2017...yikes. And with a Trump avy? I am totally shocked .

Just watched a Hallmark Valentine's Day commercial which featured roughly 10 couples giving each other V-Day cards, google-eyes, smooches, etc. It featured everything from an elderly couple, to a cute pair of kids. Out of the 10, or so, couples featured, 2 were comprised of two men.

My question is, if the traditional male/female couple is being redefined by some, to include massive corporations like Hallmark, when will such commercials feature incestous relationships, romantic relationships between an adult and a teenager, e.g. teacher/student relationships, etc.? Maybe a commercial featuring a polygamous relationship? Two shemales? A man and a shemale?

Why is the line being drawn at gay dudes/lesbos!?
The commercial was so compelling after I watched it , I ended up in a big ole gay orgy. I have no free thought and the liberal media made me bang a bunch of dudes.
south-park-gay-orgy-pile.gif

i thought trump was going to end all this crap.
Presidents don't usually decide what's on commercials.

ETA: This post is kind of like the right wing version of that lady saying Obama was gonna pay her rent in 2008.

I don't care but if I did I would stop buying their products and should others that this may bother.

That's where the line will be drawn, when people draw it with their money.

Back