Hall vs Costa possibly POTN material

For some reason I thought you were talking about Costas Philippou

I think Costa can possibly put on a clinic in this fight, the guy has looked unstoppable and seems incredibly underrated.

I hate throwing around the word gatekeeper, but Hall seems to be the most well rounded one in the division.
Hall is a great test for him, he can definitely offer a lot of more the feet than Big Rig did but he does cave to pressure. I truly believe Costa is the future of the division I can see him in there against Jacare or even Lukehold if he gets through thi sone. Really looking forward to this one. Thoughts?

oh and WAR COSTA

Paulo-Costa-UFC-Brazil-weigh-in.jpg

Definitely watching this fight, Costa is a prospect and he’s undefeated so that always makes things more interesting. I’m trying not to get ahead of myself on this one but I think this dude is legit..

lol @ this thread, some of you dont know theyve changed the bonuses slightly

no more knockout/submission of the night or I think even fight of the night, now its all performances of the night, they usually give out to four people....about the same as it was before...just a little more open for them to award two submissions or two knockouts instead of being limited to just one thru their titles of it

I'd like to see Costa win....but I dont think theres any guarantee in that for this fight, the only guarantee IMO is if Costa wins...he is ready for the mid to upper deck of the division

For real. Isn't it called Fight Of The Night?
Yes, but this could be what the other guy is talking about.
Performance of the Night: On February 11, 2014, the UFC announced a modification to its live event bonuses. Since UFC Fight Night 36, UFC has awarded Fight of the Night Bonuses to each of the fighters in the best fight of the night, as well as additional Performance of the Night Bonuses.
https://www.mmamania.com/2014/2/12/...night-post-fight-adds-performance-bonuses-mma

Costa is a GCTGPBU

(Good candidate to get popped by Usada)

Talking about this guy, another reason why UFC needs to either go with 4 weight classes or create weight classes at every 10 pounds. None of this half assed weight classes that we have right now

Johny's fat. That's his own fault.

Ironically, though, if we had no weight classes, someone might have used his own damned eyes and picked up on the fact that this fight was a horrible size mismatch.

I predict timid Hall getting finished by Costa.

I think Costa can possibly put on a clinic in this fight, the guy has looked unstoppable and seems incredibly underrated.

I hate throwing around the word gatekeeper, but Hall seems to be the most well rounded one in the division.
Hall is a great test for him, he can definitely offer a lot of more the feet than Big Rig did but he does cave to pressure. I truly believe Costa is the future of the division I can see him in there against Jacare or even Lukehold if he gets through thi sone. Really looking forward to this one. Thoughts?

oh and WAR COSTA

Paulo-Costa-UFC-Brazil-weigh-in.jpg
great fight.. but... are u aware...that someone else is fightin´??

gro.gif gro.gif gro.gif gro.gif gro.gif gro.gif
Wallid-by-Susumu.jpg
gro.gif gro.gif gro.gif gro.gif gro.gif gro.gif

This is the type of fight where Hall has no pressure on him and ends up having a fantastic performance because of it.

Other than Moyle/Whitmire, the other 11 fights all have between 5% & 15% chance of winning FOTN.

The matchmaking on the card is impeccable, altho the bout order isn't the best.

I got Paulo here by more powerful punching & chin. Plus Hall almost died last time cutting weight I'm surprised he didnt go to 205. Hope he made a change in diet and has a nutritionist now

Back