Hall vs Belfort is OFF, Hall did not weigh in

See, when that kind of stuff happens, it's in the fighter's best interest to let this all out well ahead of time. He felt this all several weeks ago, he told the media a couple days ago his heart wasn't in it, and yet other than that he seems to have just kept it to himself. You can't do that when you're a professional fighter, only for the day before the fight to say "nah". It's not fair to your opponent, the promotion, the fans, or yourself. Chances are, he knew well ahead of time he a) wouldn't be stepping on the scale, and 2) wasn't thinking about fighting. No shame in bowing out well in advance, but one day before, it's just harder to stomach.

There are people that can help him through it. I really hope he gets the help he needs. This sport is a grinder.
My thoughts exactly. He had plenty of time to tell the UFC and let them find a replacement fighter, since he didn't do that he should show up and do his best.

Edit: seems like our assumption was wrong and it was a bad weight cut. So he did try to show up and fight.

Last edited:
GODDAMMIT!!!! fuck this weekend with all the fights scrapped!! Now lets get Alves and Belfort on that Orlando card!!! PLEASE!!!!

This sport is so fucking unprofessional at times.

Train. Show up. Make weight. Fight.

DO YOUR JOB

GODDAMMIT!!!! fuck this weekend with all the fights scrapped!! Now lets get Alves and Belfort on that Orlando card!!! PLEASE!!!!

Makes perfect sense with both of them living and training just a few hours south of Orlando

didn't know he was affected by what happened with follis. pretty sure i'd find that a bit distracting too

I don't buy it Follis also coached Tim Elliott who moved out to Vegas to be with him, he entered his fight with the same burden and got the win. I bet against him thinking his head would not be in the cage he finished his opponent and added another loss to my Tapology.

this sucks but nature of the sport

I don't buy it Follis also coached Tim Elliott who moved out to Vegas to be with him, he entered his fight with the same burden and got the win. I bet against him thinking his head would not be in the cage he finished his opponent and added another loss to my Tapology.

so because tim elliot got the win, grief no longer exists

jesus christ man, apart from the death itself it was a fucking suicide. i'm lost for words dude i mean damn

Grocery shopping at Walmart? Really? That’s the best you got?

Breh you sound like a mega tool. Blaming the ufc like you’re throwing back beers with your buddies having the last laugh. If it’s such a hack league, why are you watching? Why don’t you go drink your Bud Light and watch the NFL? Because you just blurt things out publicly without realizing you have zero self awareness. Hope this helps.

News flash: it won’t

9FD47DEA-5B15-4FC1-9763-ED1752ADBA01.gif

Slipped getting out of the bath tub, haha. That's up there with slipping on a banana peel or saying the dog ate your homework.

Go on now, buddy... What's the real f'n reason?

Fuck that, Belfort vs Bisping II main event for London sounds exactly like what the doctor ordered

Maybe he pulled a Ken Shamrock and knocked himself out

Van Zant posted on twitter that apparently it was something prett scary that happened to Hall.

Back