Half of gun owners say mass shootings are something society must accept

Are mass shootings something society must accept?

• Total voters
So these medications don't come with the explicitly stated side effect of "suicidal thoughts"?

Just saying something's been debunked without providing any evidence is just intellectual laziness on your part.

they come with a vast number of side effects listed so the companies can cover their asses.

Scientific studies have shown no connection between SSRIs and mass killings. You can look this up for yourself.

All you can provide to bolster your claim is a warning label.

Think about that, ffs.

falsedawn. The killer of gimmicks. Get a fuckin life lol

So why are you trying to restrict the only means of fighting a fascist government?

FD: dahhh I want a pretzel!

sO whY aRE yOu tRyINg tO reStrIct thE oNlY meAnS Of fIghtInG a fASciSt GoVernMEnT?

DBYWnXJ.jpg

We'll certainly have to "accept" mass killings, because they've been without end for the entirety of human history.

Whether the killer uses a pipe bomb, pressure cooker, box truck, air plane, etc. is a small matter. It can be accomplished in a large variety of ways.

The reality is, given the desire, killing large groups of people is not that difficult.

sO whY aRE yOu tRyINg tO reStrIct thE oNlY meAnS Of fIghtInG a fASciSt GoVernMEnT?

DBYWnXJ.jpg

That's what I thought. Talk about reading comprehension issues lol good night sweet prince.

That's what I thought. Talk about reading comprehension issues lol good night sweet prince.

You shouldn't say stupid things if you don't want to get mocked, stupid.

Retarded poster.

Try as hard as you want to brainwash people into thinking that you're any more than a mouthbreather. You cannot delete your mental defiencies.

<DisgustingHHH>

the downs syndrome is strong with this one. he even takes social ques from Netflix.
<36><{outtahere}><{MingNope}>{<jordan}<2><Oku02><Rodgers1>

You shouldn't say stupid things if you don't want to get mocked, stupid.

Falsedawn stood quivering with anger, stammering to think of a real crusher, but all he got out was "stupid!"

Why does it have to be mass shootings? Why can't they phrase it as mass killings?

The one that ended with this?

CONCLUSION

The research agenda proposed in this report is intended as an initial—not a conclusive or all-encompassing—set of questions critical to developing the most effective policies to reduce the occurrence and impact of firearm-related violence in the United States. No single agency or research strategy can provide all the answers. This report focuses on the public health aspects of firearm violence; the committee expects that this research agenda will be integrated with research conducted from criminal justice and other perspectives to provide a much fuller knowledge base to underpin our nation’s approach to dealing with this very important set of societal issues.

<puh-lease75>
Oops, looks like you didn't read it. ;)

Cam'ron did it better doggie.

Better version:

"The Rock says.... Who... are you two... rootie poos?"
"You should know by now... that we are..... the D-D-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d"
"IT DOESN'T MATTER"

I think mass killings is something we have to realize is going to happen. I don't think it should be part n parcel.

when it's Joe blow down the street..that is devastating.
When it's Sayeed who came here on a visa 5 years ago, that's infuriating.

they come with a vast number of side effects listed so the companies can cover their asses.

Scientific studies have shown no connection between SSRIs and mass killings. You can look this up for yourself.

All you can provide to bolster your claim is a warning label.

Think about that, ffs.

If it's on the warning label, it's no longer a claim.

You've argued yourself into an incorrect position. It's a sign of maturity to concede when you've been in error. I would actually think much more highly of you if you're capable of doing that.

crazy is always gonna crazy, guns or not

to me the more important issue is likely handgun suicides

If it's on the warning label, it's no longer a claim.

You've argued yourself into an incorrect position. It's a sign of maturity to concede when you've been in error. I would actually think much more highly of you if you're capable of doing that.

lol no one gives a shit what you think highly of, given how infrequently you post anything truthful and just post discredited and false talking points.

Bad news for you: being on the label does, in no way, connect anti-depressants as a causal agent to mass shootings. It is literally stupid to use warning labels as a way to counter the studies that show no causal connection.

Literally stupid.

Back