Had a dream Conor beat Khabib. Had 2 previous dreams that predicted fights correctly.

Scyther

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It was a weird dream, I was seeing things from the perspective of Conor, Khabib was literally running away from Conor on this pathway bleeding profusely from the nose and mouth. He finally got beaten brutally to a stoppage but for some reason the ref wouldn't step in and stop the fight.

Because it was a dream I don't remember for a hundred percent certainty if it was Conor of Khabib getting beat up on the track field, but after the fight Conor was bragging to Pat Barry of all people. Pat Barry tried to intervene in the fight but got kicked in the arm that stopped him from intervening.

Not a Conor fan but I hope I'm wrong. If you want to know I had a dream years back that Rafael Faejao beat King Mo for the title in SF. I had another dream but I don't even remember who it was about but I do know it was right. Let's hope I'm wrong on this one.

Did your dream include Ferguson getting screwed over by not getting his shot?

Nope. But Khabib did say he was going to sit out for a title shot and McGregor allegedly said he wanted to fight Khabib in Russia so there is that.

It was a weird dream, I was seeing things from the perspective of Conor, Khabib was literally running away from Conor on this pathway bleeding profusely from the nose and mouth. He finally got beaten brutally to a stoppage but for some reason the ref wouldn't step in and stop the fight.

Because it was a dream I don't remember for a hundred percent certainty if it was Conor of Khabib getting beat up on the track field, but after the fight Conor was bragging to Pat Barry of all people. Pat Barry tried to intervene in the fight but got kicked in the arm that stopped him from intervening.

Not a Conor fan but I hope I'm wrong. If you want to know I had a dream years back that Rafael Faejao beat King Mo for the title in SF. I had another dream but I don't even remember who it was about but I do know it was right. Let's hope I'm wrong on this one.

Who gives a fuck about your dream.

Tell it to your friends. We don't need it here.

WASTELAND PLEASE!

giphy.gif

Except it didn't look like pat berry, it looked like your brother but you knew it was really pat berry, right?

That's usually how my dreams work anyway

I had a dream i farted really hard on my wife in the middle of the night and woke up with an itchy ass.

Except it didn't look like pat berry, it looked like your brother but you knew it was really pat berry, right?

That's usually how my dreams work anyway
No it legit looked like Pat Barry in this case. I remember waking up and realizing that it was Pat Barry.

Who gives a fuck about your dream.

Tell it to your friends. We don't need it here.

WASTELAND PLEASE!
Why didn't you just ignore the thread then? Why enter and bother to type this comment.

I'm pretty glad that I don't have wet dreams about overrated UFC fighters.

TS I'm glad all your goals in life have come true. I'm glad you found your dream girl, dream house, and dream job. Since your subconscious has all the time in the world to think about something that is completely irrelevant to your actual life.

So you can be dreaming about Sofia Vergara, Nicki Minaj, or Kim Kardashian but instead you're wasting REM sleep on 2 men?

Open the closet door

Should have fought MJ instead of complaining that he should have gotten show and win money for a fight that never happened.

Man I feel a little bad for you. I've been a UFC fan forever and not once have I dreamt about any of these guys.

I had a dream TS would create this thread.

Back