Had a blast @ Bellator

genecop

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
We got in early..saw Goldie straight away setting up, we had ringside seats..The wife walked up to the barrier, shouted out “Mike” he acknowledged her and gave her the wait a minute hand sign..She stood there, I thought for a minute he was going to blow her off..30 seconds later he walked over, I approached then, we both told him how much we missed him in the UFC and how happy we are for him to have landed his new gig at Bellator. He was humble and gracious...took a quick selfie with wife, and off he went to deal with Chael...The night was awesome, more details to follow..

Glad you had a blast. Not all shows are great live. How was the general crowd? Did they enjoy the show? Did they really think Roy won or were they just mad that he lost?

Last edited:
Glad you had a blast. Not all shows are great love. How was the general crowd? Did they enjoy the show? Did they really think Roy won or were they just mad that he lost?
I was there as well, the crowd was all over Roy’s sack for some reason it was fairly silent when Matt walked out and then explode when Roy came out, also the crowd exploded every time Roy landed a TD, I def think they were just mad he lost I was def in the vast minority rooting for Matt

The crowd was a little hopped up on booze by the main event..as Hand speed said, they got behind Roy..I think everyone relates to the big fat out of shape guy.....Mat looked good...

The crowd was a little hopped up on booze by the main event..as Hand speed said, they got behind Roy..I think everyone relates to the big fat out of shape guy.....Mat looked good...
Matt needs to work on that tdd. He’s fighting a good wrestler his next time out.

Matt needs to work on that tdd. He’s fighting a good wrestler his next time out.

Yea, no doubt..watching Roy land those take downs was like Fuckkk, no ...you just knew the judges like those take downs at the end of each rd..it really could have gone either way...Roy was not hanging with MAtt on his feet..

Also the crowd was pretty funny

It was pretty funny when the crowd exploded when Roy got the TD early in the 3rd then after it being on the ground for like 2 min everyone starts to boo then they explode into cheers again a few seconds later when Roy got the crucifix... the pit bull vs Campos fight was a good one though and McGeary vs Nemkov fight was just brutal it was no surprise to see McGeary getting wheeled out fo the arena after that one...I wasn’t close to ringside lol but if you were any idea what happened with that lady that got taken out on the stretcher by the EMTs? My buddy pointed it out but we had no idea what happened

Also the crowd was pretty funny

I wasn’t close to ringside lol but if you were any idea what happened with that lady that got taken out on the stretcher by the EMTs? My buddy pointed it out but we had no idea what happened
We were right next to the women, looked like she just fainted , don’t think it was anything serious..by the time they loaded her onto the stretcher , she looked alert and appeared to be enjoying the ride..hopefully she’s ok..

Also Mike Kimble, the kid from Connecticut looked real good..prelims..

We were right next to the women, looked like she just fainted , don’t think it was anything serious..by the time they loaded her onto the stretcher , she looked alert and appeared to be enjoying the ride..hopefully she’s ok..
Alright cool I was hoping it was nothing serious but it was hard to tell what was going on

Also Mike Kimble, the kid from Connecticut looked real good..prelims..

Yes he did. Bellator will surely sign him, unless the kid asks for something ridiculous. Bellator could definitely use this kid as he is fresh talent at 155, plus he is from a place that bellator visits often.

Mohegan sun is quite literally the perfect venue for Bellator Right now. Bellator isn’t quite at 18k arenas just yet. I think 8-10k arenas are more their ball park at the moment.

Goldie mentioned that the place was sold out. How packed was it? I’m sure there were more than a few comps.

How did they react to the female fight

Yes he did. Bellator will surely sign him, unless the kid asks for something ridiculous. Bellator could definitely use this kid as he is fresh talent at 155, plus he is from a place that bellator visits often.

Mohegan sun is quite literally the perfect venue for Bellator Right now. Bellator isn’t quite at 18k arenas just yet. I think 8-10k arenas are more their ball park at the moment.

Goldie mentioned that the place was sold out. How packed was it? I’m sure there were more than a few comps.
Definitely wasn’t sold out especially above the ground level area there were quite a few open seats

You was there too? Which section ? I was section p number 8 nvm just realized our lucky was has front row seats

Back