H H Holmes possibly Jack The Ripper?

There was one guy in either Australia or U.K. He was a former cop/private detective and he targeted child molesters who got a light sentence.

He would kill the molesters, mutilate them and stuff them in a blue colored steal barrels.

I cant remember his goddamn and its killing me because he shared the same first and last name with some C level actor!

Look up 'Snowtown'

He wasn't a former cop I don't think tho, and he improperly accused several of his victims of touching kids. He just want d to kill people.

Idk...him or Jack the Ripper have a lot of notoriety because they have never been caught...although I would give The Zodiac killer the edge because it's even more difficult to not get busted during his timeline of killings...plus that crazy asshole taunted the cops
naw. Zodiac walked up on people and shot them and quickly left. Jack took the time to cut people up and used a knife to kill... he also taunted police by leaving messages in blood and sending letters to them.

this whole HH Holmes thing is just something a "relative" brought up for his 15 minutes of fame and to sell a book. The guy also said HH holmes escaped from prison and was never executed.

As one of many who find the subject of serial killers very fascinating, the whole Jack the Ripper story is very unsatisfying due to the fact that he or she (probably he)was never identified.

Look up 'Snowtown'

He wasn't a former cop I don't think tho, and he improperly accused several of his victims of touching kids. He just want d to kill people.

You are right, I thought he was a cop but he is not. He did kill pedophiles but also homosexuals and weak people. I thought he ( or I guess they) were a good serial killer but I was wrong.

naw. Zodiac walked up on people and shot them and quickly left. Jack took the time to cut people up and used a knife to kill... he also taunted police by leaving messages in blood and sending letters to them.

this whole HH Holmes thing is just something a "relative" brought up for his 15 minutes of fame and to sell a book. The guy also said HH holmes escaped from prison and was never executed.

Agreed, The Zodiac was in modern era but not in an era that has people access to instant pics that and the shooting people is weaker than using a knife and working it like a surgeon.

As one of many who find the subject of serial killers very fascinating, the whole Jack the Ripper story is very unsatisfying due to the fact that he or she (probably he)was never identified.

Funny thing is, there was a lady named Mary Pearcey who murdered her lovers wife. She got caught two years after the 1888 rampage and hanged. Some call her Jill the ripper.

In May 2006, DNA testing of saliva on stamps affixed to letters allegedly sent by Jack the Ripper to London newspapers, and thought by some modern writers to be genuine, appeared to come from a woman.[7][9] This led to extensive discussion of Pearcey and her crime in the global press.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Pearcey

Zodiac killed a woman in broad daylight with a knife and seriously wounded her boyfriend whom he left for dead. Then taunted the police by scribing a message in one of the victims blood on their parked car.

What do you mean?

Jack is back!?

Forget HH Holmes being Jack The Ripper, lets trace your ancestry and see if it leads to anyone in London circa 1888...

I mean lots of people get killed. I think the whole thing was made up. What proof is there that he exists other than people died?

I mean lots of people get killed. I think the whole thing was made up. What proof is there that he exists other than people died?

How about the letters to the police that were written with the victims bloods:

FromHellLetter.jpg

dearboss1_big.jpg

This one is the most popular one: (though he has four of them.)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/From_Hell_letter

Each letter has its own Wikipedia. Also, he had a manner of cutting the victims private areas in a surgical manner. That was his M.O. This was not the case of four random prostitutes getting murdered around the same time. The murder and removal of their body part was very specific and it required skills in surgery. That and he would mock the police with letters from the victims kidney/blood.

Some think Jack the Ripper was poet and destitute man who later converted to Catholicism: Francis Thompson
Thompson penned one of the greatest poems of all time: The Hound of Heaven.

The method of those particular killings in that time span all in the proximity of one another -and I think all the victims were known to one another.

I dunno, I think a connection is fairly obvious. Fwiw there were other killings that also took place back then in that area at that same time that people tried to connect Jack to that the investigators eventually ruled out.

Some think Jack the Ripper was poet and destitute man who later converted to Catholicism: Francis Thompson
Thompson penned one of the greatest poems of all time: The Hound of Heaven.

Damn! I didn't even know about this guy! See this is a very fascinating case because he could have been so many people.

If you didn't know, I have a fascination about serial killers. And now I just seen that they're is a special coming July 11th on The History Channel claiming that there is evidence that H H Holmes (a well known serial killer himself) may be Jack The Ripper as well...and if that were the case, would it be safe to assume that he would be the biggest serial killer of all time?
Is there anybody else who is interested in checking this shit out?

First episode was pretty good.

The July 88 - April 89 gap in the Chicago property records got my interest for sure. Looks like they're going to London next week.

How many episodes is this supposed to be?

First episode was pretty good.

The July 88 - April 89 gap in the Chicago property records got my interest for sure. Looks like they're going to London next week.

How many episodes is this supposed to be?
I dunno but I caught the preview for the next episode... they think he escaped execution and they dig up his body.... geez

Some say Jack could of have been a Jane or a Jill. Its possible but its most likely a man.

Back